BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Foodie Expert
Its good and has good quality .. i didnot like it in the begining but it cool for those who like to try new things
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Never leave the store without it. I use this in recipes or alone. The flavor is classic! So good and affordable. I buy it at Kroger and WalMart. Great in broccoli cheese casserole. I love Campbells soup!
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
We love Campbell's soup. We use this for a lot meals daily we cook. But when we sick to it's good soups to eat as well
Alexis B.
Foodie Expert
Pretty great. I use this for all the recipes I make that call for cream of chicken soup. It does it's job and tastes great!
Stephanie P.
Fort Mcmurray , AB
Foodie Expert
I use this in making supper a lot. Great in chicken and dumplings or in casserole dishes. I tried buying the no name brand, and it just doesn't compare, so I stick with campbells now.
Sarah Brianne K.
Torrance, CA
While I try not to make casseroles that often (I feel like they tend to be full of cheese and sodium and not terribly healthy, even when they contain a good amount of veggies) I do love having a few cans of Cambell's Cream of Chicken or Mushroom soup to be able to throw into a dish or casserole if needed.
Stephanie V.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
This might sound strange, but I actually really like using this soup when making my pasta as a kind of white sauce replacement. It even makes whole wheat pasta taste good!
Christina P.
Waynesburg, PA
I love his product. Every year when I go to make my moms famous crockpot chicken noodle soup this is the go to cream Of Chicken I go to. I'm pretty sure I get asked to make this every month or few weeks it taste so healthy. I would recommend making it atleast one for your family in the colder months because it's so simple and it could be cooking all day and taste amazing
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.