BY CAMPBELL'S #15 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Dianna C.
I buy this for several different recipes. Usually I make my own soups from scratch, but when I make home made chicken pot pie or hashbrown casserole it is my go to. It's A consistent product and is perfect for my recipes.
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
I use this for a broccoli rice and chicken casserole. It tastes good but the little chunks of chicken freak me out.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY
This soup is awesome for all your holiday dishes!!! I use this as a base for a lot of recipes!
TaylorAric R.
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
I swear there is cream of chicken in almost every meal I make. Including in tonight's chicken broccoli and cheese bake! May not be the healthiest but who care you only live once!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
I have been enjoying Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup for as long as I can remember. Not only do I like to eat it as is, but I love to use it in different casseroles or even as a gravy. It has a great flavor and is priced just right. I highly recommend this soup!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.