BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kimberly B.
Knoxville, TN
Rich, creamy soup. Best brand for casseroles and holiday dishes. Never substitute any generic for Campbell's you will taste the difference. Delicious.
Sandy L.
Whittier , CA
I love having this on hand I love coming up with new foods to make but the classics chicken and pasta with cream sauce is my fave adding some veggies
Rayna A.
I'm obssesed with the cream of chicken! I throw in some pasta noodles, extra chicken, & add a little seasoning, perfect for a quick deciduous dinner!
Blair M.
 a great way to thicken the broth used and also get that creamy taste! I use this in many different dishes to add flavor along with thickness.
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
I always keep multiple cans on hand! They can be used in everything imaginable! Pairs very well with cream o mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix!
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this in my green chile chicken enchiladas and several chicken recipes. It's super creamy and adds a little something special to your meal.
Sarah S.
Bowling Green, KY
So cheap and simple to add to so many dishes that are prepared for family dinners. This soup goes well in casseroles and is a pantry necessity.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
There is no other brand that lives up to this brand taste wise. It is more expensive but so worth it. We use this in so many different recipes.
Kristal M.
Madison, WI
I use this can of soup in so many recipes its rediculous! It's so nice to be able to fill in when making casseroles or even chicken enchiladas!
Gidget W.
High Point
This is the best soup for making casseroles and pot pies. Using this is so convenient and has an awesome taste. I also like it with crackers.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.