BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Robyn U.
Fayetteville , TX
Foodie Expert
My number one buy when I am at the store. I always need cream of chicken in a meal in cooking.
Anabel M.
I love to use this product to prepare casseroles. Love the taste and how creamy it is. Great to create a soup of your own.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
Cream of Chicken is great for quick easy meals. The flavor of Campbells is delicious!
Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
Probably my favorite soup! It's awesome to dip saltines in. Generic brands just don't do it justice!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
Great product. Love using it to make chicken and rice as well as chicken and dumplings!
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
This is a must-have in your pantry. You can use it for all kinds of recipes, I use it the most for my enchiladas. This is the best brand too, very high quality!
Blair M.
Foodie Expert
 a great way to thicken the broth used and also get that creamy taste! I use this in many different dishes to add flavor along with thickness.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Foodie Expert
There is no other brand that lives up to this brand taste wise. It is more expensive but so worth it. We use this in so many different recipes.
Kristal M.
Foodie Expert
I use this can of soup in so many recipes its rediculous! It's so nice to be able to fill in when making casseroles or even chicken enchiladas!
Gidget W.
High Point
Foodie Expert
This is the best soup for making casseroles and pot pies. Using this is so convenient and has an awesome taste. I also like it with crackers.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.