3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

T L.
T L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff! i love to use it in my chicken and noodle recipe. sometimes, i even eat it by itself, it's just that good.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
Foodie Expert
Cream of Chicken is great for quick easy meals. The flavor of Campbells is delicious!
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
This is a great compliment to any chicken dish or soup. It brings just a little bit more flavor to the dish. I feel like it is a little over priced when you can get the same quality from an off brand soup.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Used this in a pasta dish. Added lots of natural flavors to the dish without the need for stock.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I like to cook with the Cream of Chicken soup. I do not like mushrooms, so depending on the recipe I will replace Cream of Mushroom with either cream of Chicken or cream of celery. Adds good flavor to dishes and I trust Campbell's to deliver a consistently good product.
TrisTa B.
TrisTa B.
Reiles Acres, ND
Foodie Expert
This is good and I can easily use it in quite a few of my recipes! Campbell's is always my good to for soup
With Campbells cream of chicken soup, I can make a really delicious photo casserole. The taste is amazing as well as the consistency. The price is great and even better with coupons.
Lithia Springs, GA
Great product. Love using it to make chicken and rice as well as chicken and dumplings!
Jonellen M.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
Kitchen Staple. I love using this in casseroles and other dishes as a base. Good clean flavors and an overall quality product.
Jessi C.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
Who doesn't love Campbell's condensed soups? I use the chicken variety in SO many recipes. I actually never just eat it as a soup- it's always "In" something I make. Great in casseroles and soups. A little high in the sodium in my opinion, but most foods are nowadays.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.