BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Kimberly B.
Knoxville, TN
Rich, creamy soup. Best brand for casseroles and holiday dishes. Never substitute any generic for Campbell's you will taste the difference. Delicious.
Samantha H.
Nichols, IA
I use Campbell's brand of soup when I am cooking or wanting some soup to eat. Campbell's has been around for a very long time so that is why I choose Campbell's.
With Campbells cream of chicken soup, I can make a really delicious photo casserole. The taste is amazing as well as the consistency. The price is great and even better with coupons.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
This soup is way too salty for my taste, despite being the go-to generic canned chicken noodle soup. It is definitely comfort food.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Good stuff. I use it to cook lots of different meals. It's definitely a go to product that I use again and again. It's affordable and you can't go wrong!
Tracy M.
Cincinnati, OH
I use cream of chicken soup to make chicken casseroles, Popeyes, chicken and dumplings and tons of other recipes love the flavor.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
Foodie Expert
Kitchen Staple. I love using this in casseroles and other dishes as a base. Good clean flavors and an overall quality product.
Jeanette C.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this in my green chile chicken enchiladas and several chicken recipes. It's super creamy and adds a little something special to your meal.
TrisTa B.
Mckinney, TX
Foodie Expert
This is good and I can easily use it in quite a few of my recipes! Campbell's is always my good to for soup
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
Foodie Expert
Used this in a pasta dish. Added lots of natural flavors to the dish without the need for stock.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.