BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
Who doesn't love Campbell's condensed soups? I use the chicken variety in SO many recipes. I actually never just eat it as a soup- it's always "In" something I make. Great in casseroles and soups. A little high in the sodium in my opinion, but most foods are nowadays.
kassie b.
Ann Arbor, MI
My family uses this instead of cream of mushroom soup in our green bean casserole because my grandma had an allergy!
Much tastier and more friendly considering most do not like mushrooms. #thanksgivingessentials
Alyssa C.
You can do so much with a can of this stuff! Throw it over some noodles, over some chicken, with some rice and vegetables. It's such a great thing to keep in the cupboard for nights when dinner plans escape you!
Rachel V.
I love this. I got bored at home and decided to mix it with some white rice and more chicken and it came out amazing. It's cheap and great! I love having this on hand I love coming up with new foods to make but the classics chicken and pasta with cream sauce is my fave adding some veggies
Samantha H.
Nichols, IA
I use Campbell's brand of soup when I am cooking or wanting some soup to eat. Campbell's has been around for a very long time so that is why I choose Campbell's.
With Campbells cream of chicken soup, I can make a really delicious photo casserole. The taste is amazing as well as the consistency. The price is great and even better with coupons.
MK J.
This can be used for so many things! I use it in my green bean casserole, chicken casserole, and chicken and rice meal. It makes all of these meals taste great.
Megan B.
Springville, UT
This is a must-have in your pantry. You can use it for all kinds of recipes, I use it the most for my enchiladas. This is the best brand too, very high quality!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
No other like this ! My granny will not use anything but the brand for her cooking soups ! No joke , do swears by it ! It does have it's on taste and richness
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Good stuff. I use it to cook lots of different meals. It's definitely a go to product that I use again and again. It's affordable and you can't go wrong!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.