BY CAMPBELL'S #15 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is the perfect soup to keep in your kitchen cabinet all the time. I use this classic soup in other recipes, my favorite is in crock pot meals or casseroles, or it is totally awesome just like ithe is as a creamy delicious soup to warm you up from the inside out. There is just something about chicken soup that always makes me feel better. This is some good stuff!!
Gladys R.
Provo, UT
Cream of chicken is one of the best things created by man! I use this to make enchiladas and it makes it so fast and easy!
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I like to cook with the Cream of Chicken soup. I do not like mushrooms, so depending on the recipe I will replace Cream of Mushroom with either cream of Chicken or cream of celery. Adds good flavor to dishes and I trust Campbell's to deliver a consistently good product.
Brittany K.
Sherwood, AR
This is a great compliment to any chicken dish or soup. It brings just a little bit more flavor to the dish. I feel like it is a little over priced when you can get the same quality from an off brand soup.
Jessi C.
Aliquippa, PA
Who doesn't love Campbell's condensed soups? I use the chicken variety in SO many recipes. I actually never just eat it as a soup- it's always "In" something I make. Great in casseroles and soups. A little high in the sodium in my opinion, but most foods are nowadays.
kassie b.
Ann Arbor, MI
My family uses this instead of cream of mushroom soup in our green bean casserole because my grandma had an allergy!
Much tastier and more friendly considering most do not like mushrooms. #thanksgivingessentials
Rachel V.
I love this. I got bored at home and decided to mix it with some white rice and more chicken and it came out amazing. It's cheap and great! I love having this on hand I love coming up with new foods to make but the classics chicken and pasta with cream sauce is my fave adding some veggies
Valyncia D.
I grew up on this soup! I love the Chicken chunks, and how creamy the soup is. You can by these by the bulk and it would still be a good bargain! I love to mix bread or crakers in with mine :)
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oxford, MS
I always keep multiple cans on hand! They can be used in everything imaginable! Pairs very well with cream o mushroom and Lipton onion soup mix!
Kimberly B.
Knoxville, TN
Rich, creamy soup. Best brand for casseroles and holiday dishes. Never substitute any generic for Campbell's you will taste the difference. Delicious.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.