3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Foodie Expert
There is no other brand that lives up to this brand taste wise. It is more expensive but so worth it. We use this in so many different recipes.
Gidget W.
Gidget W.
High Point
Foodie Expert
This is the best soup for making casseroles and pot pies. Using this is so convenient and has an awesome taste. I also like it with crackers.
Teran F.
Teran F.
Foodie Expert
We love Campbell's soup. We use this for a lot meals daily we cook. But when we sick to it's good soups to eat as well
sarah c.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I use this to make my chicken and dumplings creamy. It is easy and convenient to add to a crockpot and makes them oh so delicious.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Ridgeway, SC
I have to have this when I am making chicken and dumplings. It makes the soup creamy. Just thinking about it make me hungry !
Angie M.
Angie M.
My go to brand when I make chicken with cheese & broccoli! Gives it the perfect taste & makes me seem like a chef! Lol
Lauren O.
Lauren O.
Pittsburgh , PA
Foodie Expert
I love using these cream of chicken cans for cooking. They work perfect for recipe meals in the oven stove or crockpot
Katering A.
Katering A.
Foodie Expert
This soup has an awesome taste. I was feeling sick and I purchased this. Made me feel very comfortable and better.
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Foodie Expert
I always use this for chicken casseroles. They also make one that has herbs in it and it's very tasty. Must try!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Foodie Expert
If you like cream soups, you will like this one. I like canned foods because they are quick and easy to fix.
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.