BY CAMPBELL'S #38 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Dianna C.
I buy this for several different recipes. Usually I make my own soups from scratch, but when I make home made chicken pot pie or hashbrown casserole it is my go to. It's A consistent product and is perfect for my recipes.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I use this soup in multiple recipes. It always adds amazing flavor to my homemade chicken noodle soup or my chicken casserole. I always keep a can or two on hand because there is so many possibilities to use this with.
Shanti A.
I use these for making mini chicken pot pies along with some chicken, pilsbury grands flaky biscuits and some carrots and peas. Everyone in my family loves it and asks for them around the holidays. The recipe is on pilsbury.com.
Valyncia D.
I grew up on this soup! I love the Chicken chunks, and how creamy the soup is. You can by these by the bulk and it would still be a good bargain! I love to mix bread or crakers in with mine :)
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Perfect for Turkey gravy. 2 cans of cream of chicken, 2 cans of cream of mushroom, 1 can of cream of celery, 1 package of Lipton Onion mix, and the turkey drippings. Perfect for turkey and potatoes! Try it this holiday season, you will not regret it!
Heather  B.
Broomfield , CO
This is perfect for cooking, and roughly half of my favorite recipes use some amount of cream of chicken soup. Campbell's brand has and probably will always be my go-to for basic cooking soups like this one.
Lisa B.
Liberty Twp, OH
I like to cook with the Cream of Chicken soup. I do not like mushrooms, so depending on the recipe I will replace Cream of Mushroom with either cream of Chicken or cream of celery. Adds good flavor to dishes and I trust Campbell's to deliver a consistently good product.
Shunda L.
Parkton, NC
I love cream of chicken soup as an additive. I use it in my chicken and rice to add flavor and thicken the juice. I also use it in casseroles. And I only use Campbell's!
Jessica J.
portland, TN
I grew up eating this. As a very poor family, we always had soup for almost every meal. I am now married with two children and I still eat this when my child is sleeping!
Allison B.
Jenkintown, PA
This soup is an excellent comfort food! It's perfect for cold weather or sickness, or just a quick meal. It can be found at any supermarket for an often low price and I eat it almost once a week. It is delicious and I often bring it to family parties!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.