BY CAMPBELL'S #20 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Who doesn't love Campbells?!? Their cream of chicken makes almost every meal complete! I use this in more than half of my recipes! It is the perfect add in ingredient for literally anything. It is always in my pantry.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
This was always my favorite soup as a kid. It cooked up in minutes and was gone in seconds. The best was that my dad and I always added a squeeze of lemon juice to make it like the Greek restaurant did.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
In use this so much in my cooking or even just on it's own! It has nice flavor and gives my recipes a boost. It has tiny chunks of chicken which for me is great. It's thick and I will definitely rebuy.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
So, coming from the land where everyone eats hot dish on a regular basis, this is the base that I use, since I can't use cream of mushroom soup. It's actually really good and hearty on its own, but makes for a great substitute when needed for a casserole.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This soup is awesome for different recipes. I would definitely purchase this again. It was a good value, I purchased it at target. I love this with the Publix Party Chicken recipe.
Sonja Sky G.
Barstow, CA
Great with chicken in the crockpot. I have never really used it for anything else. It goes good with rice as well. With that meal it really is the cherry on top.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is the perfect soup to keep in your kitchen cabinet all the time. I use this classic soup in other recipes, my favorite is in crock pot meals or casseroles, or it is totally awesome just like ithe is as a creamy delicious soup to warm you up from the inside out. There is just something about chicken soup that always makes me feel better. This is some good stuff!!
Jennifer D.
We use this classic cream soup in so many ways! It's very versatile and can be eaten on its own or used as a base for soups or casseroles. My family's favorite way to use it is in green bean casserole instead of cream of mushroom! We also use it for chicken pot pie filling and in our version of tater-tot casserole.
Heather S.
Trenton, NJ
I have been enjoying Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup for as long as I can remember. Not only do I like to eat it as is, but I love to use it in different casseroles or even as a gravy. It has a great flavor and is priced just right. I highly recommend this soup!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.