BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Foodie Expert
I have been enjoying Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup for as long as I can remember. Not only do I like to eat it as is, but I love to use it in different casseroles or even as a gravy. It has a great flavor and is priced just right. I highly recommend this soup!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I love this soup when I'm making involved recipes! I love that it saves me a few steps (and ingredients) and it's something that makes many recipes fit for the crockpot! It saves a lot of time and money when I want something warm and comforting. It is not my favorite soup on its own, but it goes so well in many things!
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I use this soup in multiple recipes. It always adds amazing flavor to my homemade chicken noodle soup or my chicken casserole. I always keep a can or two on hand because there is so many possibilities to use this with.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
The best part about this soup I would have to say is the many different ways you can use it. You can make it as a regular soup or you can cook chicken and rice into it and make the casserole or are you can make it as a gravy actually it's awesome for how many different ways you can use.
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for cooking, and roughly half of my favorite recipes use some amount of cream of chicken soup. Campbell's brand has and probably will always be my go-to for basic cooking soups like this one.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Never leave the store without it. I use this in recipes or alone. The flavor is classic! So good and affordable. I buy it at Kroger and WalMart. Great in broccoli cheese casserole. I love Campbells soup!
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Campbells?!? Their cream of chicken makes almost every meal complete! I use this in more than half of my recipes! It is the perfect add in ingredient for literally anything. It is always in my pantry.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This was always my favorite soup as a kid. It cooked up in minutes and was gone in seconds. The best was that my dad and I always added a squeeze of lemon juice to make it like the Greek restaurant did.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Foodie Expert
In use this so much in my cooking or even just on it's own! It has nice flavor and gives my recipes a boost. It has tiny chunks of chicken which for me is great. It's thick and I will definitely rebuy.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.