3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
Foodie Expert
The best part about this soup I would have to say is the many different ways you can use it. You can make it as a regular soup or you can cook chicken and rice into it and make the casserole or are you can make it as a gravy actually it's awesome for how many different ways you can use.
Briana H.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Foodie Expert
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Campbells?!? Their cream of chicken makes almost every meal complete! I use this in more than half of my recipes! It is the perfect add in ingredient for literally anything. It is always in my pantry.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Foodie Expert
In use this so much in my cooking or even just on it's own! It has nice flavor and gives my recipes a boost. It has tiny chunks of chicken which for me is great. It's thick and I will definitely rebuy.
Diana P.
Diana P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Foodie Expert
This soup is awesome for different recipes. I would definitely purchase this again. It was a good value, I purchased it at target. I love this with the Publix Party Chicken recipe.
Mary O.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Foodie Expert
Never leave the store without it. I use this in recipes or alone. The flavor is classic! So good and affordable. I buy it at Kroger and WalMart. Great in broccoli cheese casserole. I love Campbells soup!
Sonja Sky G.
Sonja Sky G.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
Great with chicken in the crockpot. I have never really used it for anything else. It goes good with rice as well. With that meal it really is the cherry on top.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Foodie Expert
This is a must-have in your pantry. You can use it for all kinds of recipes, I use it the most for my enchiladas. This is the best brand too, very high quality!
Alexa B.
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
This was always my favorite soup as a kid. It cooked up in minutes and was gone in seconds. The best was that my dad and I always added a squeeze of lemon juice to make it like the Greek restaurant did.
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Foodie Expert
Pretty great. I use this for all the recipes I make that call for cream of chicken soup. It does it's job and tastes great!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.