BY CAMPBELL'S #5 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Es una rica crema de pollo para el precio tienw rico sabor es súper versátil ya que la puedes comer así tal cual como viene o preparar diferentes recetas Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup
Allie S.
GAP, PA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
I can’t say that I’ve ever eaten this as soup, but I hear that you can:) I use it in baking and it adds great flavor and creaminess. Definitely worth getting the name brand over store brands in this case.
Jeneia P.
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
I love cream of chicken it just taste good on everything but what I really like is to pour it on top of white rice or sticky rice and serve it wit a boneless grilled chicken breast
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
TaylorAric R.
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken 10.75 oz more...
Bought this today at the dollar store it was reasonable priced. I use it as a base in a lot of casseroles, and soups. It's delicious, and have a lot of flavor for a canned product.
Madison B.
BREMERTON, WA
I swear there is cream of chicken in almost every meal I make. Including in tonight's chicken broccoli and cheese bake! May not be the healthiest but who care you only live once!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
The best part about this soup I would have to say is the many different ways you can use it. You can make it as a regular soup or you can cook chicken and rice into it and make the casserole or are you can make it as a gravy actually it's awesome for how many different ways you can use.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.