BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
TaylorAric R.
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
I swear there is cream of chicken in almost every meal I make. Including in tonight's chicken broccoli and cheese bake! May not be the healthiest but who care you only live once!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
I buy this so much it is crazy. There are so many different meals you can make with this. My favorite is either Chicken tortilla soup or Chicken and Rice casserole! The flavor is excellent and it is super affordable! I would recommend to others looking to try with new recipes!
Jenny E.
Ravena, NY
The best part about this soup I would have to say is the many different ways you can use it. You can make it as a regular soup or you can cook chicken and rice into it and make the casserole or are you can make it as a gravy actually it's awesome for how many different ways you can use.
Mary O.
Sunbury, OH
Never leave the store without it. I use this in recipes or alone. The flavor is classic! So good and affordable. I buy it at Kroger and WalMart. Great in broccoli cheese casserole. I love Campbells soup!
Stephanie V.
This might sound strange, but I actually really like using this soup when making my pasta as a kind of white sauce replacement. It even makes whole wheat pasta taste good!
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
Who doesn't love Campbells?!? Their cream of chicken makes almost every meal complete! I use this in more than half of my recipes! It is the perfect add in ingredient for literally anything. It is always in my pantry.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.