Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Teran F.Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Rebecca Lynn W.Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Valyncia D.
3 colors available

BY CAMPBELL'S #32 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Sharon K.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is the perfect soup to keep in your kitchen cabinet all the time. I use this classic soup in other recipes, my favorite is in crock pot meals or casseroles, or it is totally awesome just like ithe is as a creamy delicious soup to warm you up from the inside out. There is just something about chicken soup that always makes me feel better. This is some good stuff!!
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Foodie Expert
I love this. I got bored at home and decided to mix it with some white rice and more chicken and it came out amazing. It's cheap and great! I love having this on hand I love coming up with new foods to make but the classics chicken and pasta with cream sauce is my fave adding some veggies
Heather S.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
Foodie Expert
I have been enjoying Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup for as long as I can remember. Not only do I like to eat it as is, but I love to use it in different casseroles or even as a gravy. It has a great flavor and is priced just right. I highly recommend this soup!
Dianna C.
Dianna C.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for several different recipes. Usually I make my own soups from scratch, but when I make home made chicken pot pie or hashbrown casserole it is my go to. It's A consistent product and is perfect for my recipes.
Heather  B.
Heather B.
Broomfield, CO
Foodie Expert
This is perfect for cooking, and roughly half of my favorite recipes use some amount of cream of chicken soup. Campbell's brand has and probably will always be my go-to for basic cooking soups like this one.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Nichols, IA
I use Campbell's brand of soup when I am cooking or wanting some soup to eat. Campbell's has been around for a very long time so that is why I choose Campbell's.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
Good stuff. I use it to cook lots of different meals. It's definitely a go to product that I use again and again. It's affordable and you can't go wrong!
Rayna A.
Rayna A.
I'm obssesed with the cream of chicken! I throw in some pasta noodles, extra chicken, & add a little seasoning, perfect for a quick deciduous dinner!
Jill J.
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this for a broccoli rice and chicken casserole. It tastes good but the little chunks of chicken freak me out.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
This soup is awesome for all your holiday dishes!!! I use this as a base for a lot of recipes!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.