BY CAMPBELL'S #21 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Great for cooking. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup is the perfect soup to keep in your kitchen cabinet all the time. I use this classic soup in other recipes, my favorite is in crock pot meals or casseroles, or it is totally awesome just like ithe is as a creamy delicious soup to warm you up from the inside out. There is just something about chicken soup that always makes me feel better. This is some good stuff!!
Dianna C.
Foodie Expert
I buy this for several different recipes. Usually I make my own soups from scratch, but when I make home made chicken pot pie or hashbrown casserole it is my go to. It's A consistent product and is perfect for my recipes.
Rayna A.
I'm obssesed with the cream of chicken! I throw in some pasta noodles, extra chicken, & add a little seasoning, perfect for a quick deciduous dinner!
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this for a broccoli rice and chicken casserole. It tastes good but the little chunks of chicken freak me out.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
This soup is awesome for all your holiday dishes!!! I use this as a base for a lot of recipes!
TaylorAric R.
Foodie Expert
We use this a lot. This is helpful in lots of meals. Especially the crock pot meals. Keeps them juicy and adds excellent flavor. We sometimes buy just whatever is on sale and most of the time you can catch this on sale. Great flavor.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
I know that store-bought cream of _____ soups are not necessarily super healthy, but they are SO convenient! I've made my own homemade cream of chicken soup, but with two kids that's much harder to do now. Campbell's cream of chicken soup is a great alternative and it's fairly inexpensive!
Emily L.
Richmond, KY
Foodie Expert
I used this for my #InfluensterEats #contest soup dish and it was wonderful. I added 1 can and it gave the soup enough flavor that not too much of the other seasonings added were needed. It was a great comfort food, chicken pot pit soup.
Myrna T.
Me encanta hacer mis enchiladas verdes con cream of chicken sabe delisiosa.... I love green chile chicken enchiladas with cream of chicken is the best flavor ever
Madison B.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
I swear there is cream of chicken in almost every meal I make. Including in tonight's chicken broccoli and cheese bake! May not be the healthiest but who care you only live once!
Allison S.
Lithia Springs, GA
What do you like to use Cream of Chicken in?
Shauna G.
Foodie Expert
I have been wondering have anyone used this product to make dressing. How did it turn out. Was it good.