BY CAMPBELL'S

For recipe ideas, visit CampbellsKitchen.com see more...

Lizet P.
I am so amazed by this soup. I never thought that a soup made out of celery would actually taste good and not like water. I use it to enhance my meals or in recipes to add a good flavor. I definitely think more people should try it out, especially with chicken.
Molly C.
I would never have this by itself. But putting this with tater tot hotdish it is probably one of my favorite dishes! If it weren't for this I wouldn't be a true Minnesotan.
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I always add a can of Campbells Cream of Celery in my chicken and rice casserole or in with my chicken and dumplings. It gives it an extra kick of creaminess and flavor.
Haley M.
Accidentally picked this up instead of cream of chicken one day. I was using for a chicken casserole. Went ahead and used it and was still amazing!! Will def use it more!
michelle m.
Rome
This is a staple in our house. Not on do we use it for a soup but as ingredients in casseroles and with rice, dumplins etc. I only buy campbells because its the best
Laura D.
The classic that worked for mom still works for me today. Fabulous for using in slow cooker recipies to add a creamy and flavorful texture.
Dani A.
Smithfield, UT
I use the cream of celery as a substitute for mcream of chicken. It has good favor without being too bold and is budget friendly
Diane W.
Tampa, FL
Love adding this to my chicken cordon blu, adds great flavors and keeps the chicken moist, and full of flavors
Valerie M.
Rush, NY
Great for my favorite casseroles. Buy weekly. Flavorful. Affordable . On sale often. Coupons available often.
Julia B.
Granite Falls, NC
I use this when cooking. I try not to use canned soups but this works so well in a lot of recipes.