Campbell's® Cream Of Celery Condensed Soup uploaded by Brookelyn W.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Celery, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Dehydrated Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Beta Carotene For Color, Celery Extract, Flavoring, Onion Extract.

Buy on Target*
Becky S.
I know there are tons of soups on the market but Campbell's is a classic that is often overlooked. My favorite is the vegetarian vegetable but I use the cream of celery for certain dishes whenever it's required.
Lizet P.
I am so amazed by this soup. I never thought that a soup made out of celery would actually taste good and not like water. I use it to enhance my meals or in recipes to add a good flavor. I definitely think more people should try it out, especially with chicken.
Molly C.
I would never have this by itself. But putting this with tater tot hotdish it is probably one of my favorite dishes! If it weren't for this I wouldn't be a true Minnesotan.
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I use Campbell's Cream of Celery Condensed Soup when making homemade potato soup. The condensed soup adds flavor, creaminess, and a thickness to the soup that is wonderful. I have never tried the soup on it's own, but it is great to use in other recipes.
Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Perfect for this holiday season! 1 can of cream of celery, 2 cans of cream of mushroom, 2 cans of cream of chicken, 1 package of Lipton onion mix and turkey drippings. Great for turkey and mashed potatoes. Try it this holiday season, you'll be the talk of the season!
Tonya L.
Pocahontas, AR
I always add a can of Campbells Cream of Celery in my chicken and rice casserole or in with my chicken and dumplings. It gives it an extra kick of creaminess and flavor.
Shian B.
I am in love with this soup. It tastes amazing. You have to add a bit of water to it due to the condensness but I still love it. I always like eating it with bread also.
Amanda H.
This is a great soup to use with chicken or in casseroles that call for cream of mushroom. I prefer to mix it up and use cream of celery instead as I feel like it has better flavor.
Haley M.
Accidentally picked this up instead of cream of chicken one day. I was using for a chicken casserole. Went ahead and used it and was still amazing!! Will def use it more!
michelle m.
Rome
This is a staple in our house. Not on do we use it for a soup but as ingredients in casseroles and with rice, dumplins etc. I only buy campbells because its the best