Campbell's Cream of Celery Condensed Soup uploaded by Brookelyn W.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Cream of Celery Condensed Soup.
Great for cooking.
Less sodium with natural sea salt added. see more...

Lupita R.
Mcallen, TX
Perfect for this holiday season! 1 can of cream of celery, 2 cans of cream of mushroom, 2 cans of cream of chicken, 1 package of Lipton onion mix and turkey drippings. Great for turkey and mashed potatoes. Try it this holiday season, you'll be the talk of the season!
Daneé K.
Kihei, HI
I use Campbell's Cream of Celery Condensed Soup when making homemade potato soup. The condensed soup adds flavor, creaminess, and a thickness to the soup that is wonderful. I have never tried the soup on it's own, but it is great to use in other recipes.
Amanda H.
This is a great soup to use with chicken or in casseroles that call for cream of mushroom. I prefer to mix it up and use cream of celery instead as I feel like it has better flavor.
Rhonda M.
I love to use Campbell's Cream of Celery for my roast and veggie soup's for added flavor. Love the little extra flavor that it adds to a roast.
Cecely B.
I've been using this soup for years to mix into my crockpot pot roast recipe. Gives good flavor for casseroles as well.
Jaime K.
Caledonia, MI
This product is great for making a tuna casserole! Makes it so easy to put together quickly and tastes great!
Jacquline B.
Austin, TX
Campbell's Cream of Celery is a great base for casseroles and other dishes. It has a wonderful flavor and not too salty.
Leanne L.
Perris, CA
I don't use a lot of cream of...soups but I like this,one. It has great flavor and works perfectly in most casseroles.
Olivia P.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is anazing!! I love it in casserole or with chicken ! It's so good
Shian B.
I am in love with this soup. It tastes amazing. You have to add a bit of water to it due to the condensness but I still love it. I always like eating it with bread also.