BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Broccoli, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Sugar, Dehydrated Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Onions, Mustard Flour, Flavoring, Zinc Chloride (To Maintain Color).

Buy on Target
Devin G.
I love this soup. It's delicious and all you have to do is add milk. If you want t to be more creamy just add a little less than what is recommended. I eat this weekly in the cold winter months. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Andrea R.
This is my absolute favorite soup. Whenever I see this on the shelves at the stores I know I MUST buy some. This is actually one of my comfort foods, I can eat an entire pot of this by myself. The soup is so creamy and just leaves me feeling warm inside :)
Chelsea L.
Guilford, CT
This soup is so good. I never actually eat it plain and I always say I'm going to, but I always just incorporate it into a recipe instead. I love using this to make broccoli and cheese rice, and I also use it to make rolled stuffed chicken and it's incredible.
Teresa M.
Boston, MA
For me it is the best of the soups is creamy and at the same time it drops smooth as you have just cooked you must warm and ready you have a soup of a restaurant in minutes to the table
Katie H.
Portland, OR
Not my favorite soup of theirs. Needs salt and pepper for sure! I guess you could use this in recipes that normally use cream of mushroom, but I don't think it would be as good.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
Great use for so many dishes. You can always just have it plain or spice up dinner by using it in recipes. I always keep a couple cans stacked in our kitchen for dinners.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
This is a key ingredient to one of my favorite caseroles. My boyfriend doesn't like broccoli but I know he will like this.
Kaila W.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
this is my comfort food. affordable and super yummy! Love this soup. everyone give it a try because it is amazing
Samuel P.
My mom used to make it all the time. So I eat very often. Probably 3-4 times per month
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Great soup by its self, but you can use this with Chichen and create a great meal
Christina G.
Stratford, CT
Has anyone used this for green bean casserole? I know it calls for cream of mushroom but I'm not a fan. I would love to know if this works the same.
Patricia P.
Chicago Ridge, IL
Has anyone tried any recipes with this soup?
Brittany G.
Las Vegas, NV
Yeah i would use this soup as the base to a chicken casa role instead of using cream of bracholi