BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Asparagus, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, And/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Dehydrated Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice.

Buy on Walmart
Lina R.
I can not complain about this soup. I needed cream of broccoli for a recipe and the store was out. I had to use this instead and it worked like a charm. I gave it 4 stars because I couldn't taste any asparagus in it at all. Granted that's not what I amted, but if I did I'd be a little upset.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
I love this and the cream of mushroom. You can use this is a ton of casseroles or slow cooker recipes! It's awesome in a slow cooker with potatoes and pork chops!
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
I love making this with chicken in the oven! It adds such a great taste! It leaves my chicken moist and falling apart! If you add some frozen veggies in there that's great too! This is def a go to on a rainy day!
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
I love all the Campbell's condensed soup's this asparagus is especially well for cooking I use it for casseroles and just for a change in my French green bean casserole
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Love using for casseroles and I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for adding something different to there casseroles.
Alicia F.
Caldwell, NJ
Never tried this in soup form, but used it many times for cooking with awesome results. It's very flavorful without being overly salty.
Ivis A.
This also works as a base for a creamy sauce for your pasta or poultry. It's a versatile product and you can do a lot with this soup.
Jennifer T.
New Castle, PA
We love Campbell's condensed soup in my home! Cream of chicken and Cream of Mushroom(I like this with French Style green beans)
Patty D.
Sterling
Yess!!! I hate asparagus but in this I love it ! It gives it a different taste that I never have tasted!
Norma R.
I never eat any cambells soup as is straight from can but they are fantastic and easy to use for recipes