GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell's Condensed Tuscan-Style Chicken Noodle Soup, 105 oz

Campbell's® Condensed Tuscan-Style Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.5 oz.

by Campbell's

Campbell’s® Condensed Tuscan-Style Chicken Noodle Soup puts a flavor-packed spin on a classic by adding in satisfying, Italian-inspired ingredients like beans, onion, lemon and rosemary. Enhance mealtime by pairing our steamy bowls with a quick salad or a hunk of crusty bread.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Condensed Tuscan-Style Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.5 oz.!
Holly D.
Tempe, AZ
This stuff is pretty good, as far as canned soup goes. Definitely makes for an easy meal!
Mikayla T.
it stuff taste so sos so good. it is awesome. it is really good for a cold day or any day !! in love it and eat it all the time.
Cm M.
Leonia, NJ
An excellent alternative when canned is spoken, its taste is authentic and superior easy to use. Recommended 100
Amber O.
Classic soup with a bit of a twist. At first I did not like the Tuscan aspect of the soup but after a while, I got used to it. Maybe it is because I am a picky eater. I love eating this soup when coming home from school and work after spending the day outside.
Suzie D.
SOUTH HAVEN, KS
I just love this soup. It is rich in flavor and warms you up when you are in a hurry and even when you don't feel like cooking. It is priced affordable for the whole family to enjoy. I have always like Campbell products and this one is one of our favorites!
Leticia R.
Union City, NJ
Love it. I really enjoy it but at times it can be a bit salty. However, it is tasty and my son loves it as well.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
My family love this product when it ever cold out side its easy to cook and it taste good
Kimberley D.
Richmond Hill, GA
Definitely a favorite soup growing up and still today. I remember every time I was sick my mom would bring me Campbell's soup and it was always so good.
Donna V.
Campbell's is my go to for comfort food when I'm feeling sick or cold. I've eaten Campbell's since I was a child and has never fought it when my mom gave it to me.
Jenna K.
I love this soup when I'm sick or even if it's just cold outside. I got it at Walmart and it's so easy to make.

Looking for your answer?