BY CAMPBELL'S #66 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Vegetarian Vegetable Condensed Soup.

90 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Buy on Target*
Monica C.
Monica C.
This is one of my favorite soups that tastes great and especially if it's cold outside. The alphabet pasta is adorable and kids might want to try the soup, it would be a great way to learn the alphabet. I enjoy having soup for a light lunch. I usually buy it at my local Safeway.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
North Conway, NH
This is my favorite soup. I like to mix it with one can of water per the directions. And I enjoy it with a warm egg salad sandwich on the side. It is found at any grocery store for about $1 a can. It is super affordable and delicious. I'd recommend this to others.
Kristi G.
Kristi G.
Seattle, WA
Another great soup, this one especially made for vegetarians, which makes me feel a little bad that I usually add things like meatballs to it. It's not too salty and with just enough bits and pieces to make you know that you are getting something hearty.
Brandy J.
Brandy J.
Yucca Valley, CA
I'm a vegetarian so when I'm sick I can't just buy chicken noodle soup like everyone else so instead I look for vegetarian friendly options and I ended up buying a few cans of this and really enjoyed it considering I'm not too big on tomato based soups
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR
Foodie Expert
So delicious. This recipe doesn't use beef broth, which is nice. Campbell's are more expensive than most, but worth it. Does have a lot of sodium, but tastes so good.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Foodie Expert
This is my 4&5yo son's favorite soup. I know its not Spiderman or Spongebob like most little kids like, but its is! Maybe its the simple ABC's? Idk but they love it. Even my 5yo that hates veggies loves this. They like the "sauce" as they call the broth. And yes they like looking for the letters of their names. It is also one of my favorite soups, although I do prefer the beef vegetable soup but both are delicious. Cambell's deff beats out soups like Progressive and other brands for our family. Simplicity is still best. We like the classic flavor.
Karis Q.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite canned soups. I went to my girls house and we got drunk the night before I woke up in the morning feeling so yucky and was just really hungry and found this in her cabinets and I fell in love. I wasnt expecting to really like it at all period and it was so good!
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Soul food in a can is the best way I can describe any of the Campbell soup. I particularly love this one because it's what my nana gave me as a kid when I was sick. She added some chicken, her heart and my love of soup and there is nothing that it can't cure.
Corrine B.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
Yayy! This is by far my favorite canned soup! I've been eating these since I was a little girl and have passed down the tradition to my kids! Definitely can't go wrong with this! It's only about a dollar per can so it's super affordable as well!
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Foodie Expert
This soup is rich and delicious with so many veggies! I cannot believe there is no meat in it! The broth is flavorful and it's just salty enough-not too salty. The veggies are tender and impart so much flavor!
Bruce R.
Bruce R.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
Anyone have any good recipe ideas to spruce this up?