Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#58 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Family Size.

Per 1/2 cup:

Renee C.
Renee C.
Nov. 3, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
On its own, this stuff is sort of bland, but if you half the amount of milk suggested and add a few pats of butter, it becomes a rich, creamy soup that goes great with grilled cheese. Campbell's tomato soup is the only soup I use when I want a good comforting meal. For the price, it can't be beat.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
This is such an all time classic for me! My all time favorite soup! So simple to make and I've been eating it since before I can even remember! I usually eat it with some basil sprinkled on top and put some crackers in it! Such a simple meal
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Me and my mom are a big fan of tomato soup specially with crackers or a grilled cheese great value we love it for the cold winter nights we would definitely suggest it to others we eat it often and a good place to buy it is Walmart
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Love using this as a shortcut in some soups and also sauces. In addition I love adding some milk and sour cream and dressing it up with some crispy tortilla chips and cheese and it's perfect with grilled cheese!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
I've never cared for soup until I tried the tomato soup. You just can't go wrong. And if you want a little more grill you up a grill cheese and you have a full course meal. I recommend this 100%
Mia B.
Mia B.
June 27, 2017, 1:01 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Go to soup for when I'm feeling under the weather or craving a grilled cheese sandwich. The soup is a staple in my pantry. the price you pay for the product you're getting is unbeatable. Great for college dorm rooms and very easy to heat up. Always a must have.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
June 25, 2017, 10:58 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
I love Campbell's tomato soup especially with grilled cheese. I like to cut my grilled cheese into little strips and dunk them in the tomato soup. It's great to add pepper too for taste. It's fresh and fulfilling. I like to make it on rainy, cool days.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
June 23, 2017, 10:23 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
This tomato soup has been my favorite since I was little! It has great flavor and is so easy to whip up. I've also enjoyed adding things like heavy cream and basil to it to make a simple cheap soup taste a little more expensive.
Trish H.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
March 28, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
I grew up on this stuff and it's still my go to comfort food. Obviously I have to have it with grilled cheese. Instead of following the instructions exactly I add some milk instead of water which makes it creamy and delicious!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
March 25, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Nothing like a bowl of tomato soup with a grilled cheese. I love Campbell's, reminds me of being a kid again. Great flavor. I eat a few times a month. My kids love it to! Would definitely recommend as a go to tomato soup!