Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Tammy L.Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Jenn g.Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #17 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Family Size.

Per 1/2 cup:

90 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

12g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Junior H.
Tampa
Who didn't grow up dipping grilled cheese in tomato soup? Its a childhood staple that lasts a lifetime.  I also love it with peanut butter and jelly.  The trick is to eat the crackers before they get soggy.  Some things you just never outgrow.
After being out in the cold a steaming cup of Campbell's tomato is just the ticket.
Kelli K.
Marble, NC
I am not a big soup fan but I have found that this soup is amazing with grilled cheese sandwiches. It is a great cold day meal and simple to make. The soup does not even need to be cooked just warmed up either in the microwave or on the stove. Also these soups are good to cook with.
reagan H.
Blue Ridge, TX
I'm always up for a big bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese. Its something ill always be able to eat that brings me back to my childhood. It never fails, that this tomato soup is the only tomato soup ill eat or buy. Ill always recommend this because its simply the best in my opinion.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
We love the Campbell’s tomato soup. I use this for quite a few cooking projects. It’s tasty and I know if you want it creamer then use milk with it. Our favorite is just simply the soup with grilled cheese during winter cold nights
Holden W.
I love this soup. I grew up eating it and I’m sure my kids will to. It’s so smooth and creamy. It goes great with saltines. It’s also very affordable. I would highly recommend it to other people and will continue to purchase it.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
The best tomato soup. I don’t like tomatoes and Or tomato soup but Campbells is the only one. Perfect with a grilled cheese. Pretty good flavor. Repeat customer. Recommended. Give it a try.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
It doesn’t get much better than Campbell’s tomato soup! This is one of my favorites to have when I’m sick, or to eat when I’m having grilled cheese. The flavor is great and the price is very affordable.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Kate K.
I love this soup so much. It's amazing paired with any sandwich, but most specifically ones with melted cheese. The way this soup tastes is amazing and it's pretty cheap too
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I love a good tomato soup! I'm fan of a lot of different soups, but tomato is my favorite. Campbell's tomato soup is the best! It's great by itself or it's good as a base for homemade vegetable soup. Either way, you can't go wrong with this.
Vanda B.
London Northwood
Is this better than the Heinz one?