Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#161 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Family Size.

Per 1/2 cup:

Renee C.
Renee C.
Nov. 3, 2016, 12:35 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
On its own, this stuff is sort of bland, but if you half the amount of milk suggested and add a few pats of butter, it becomes a rich, creamy soup that goes great with grilled cheese. Campbell's tomato soup is the only soup I use when I want a good comforting meal. For the price, it can't be beat.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Dec. 1, 2016, 12:19 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
This is such an all time classic for me! My all time favorite soup! So simple to make and I've been eating it since before I can even remember! I usually eat it with some basil sprinkled on top and put some crackers in it! Such a simple meal
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Nov. 2, 2016, 1:08 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Me and my mom are a big fan of tomato soup specially with crackers or a grilled cheese great value we love it for the cold winter nights we would definitely suggest it to others we eat it often and a good place to buy it is Walmart
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Dec. 1, 2016, 2:42 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Love using this as a shortcut in some soups and also sauces. In addition I love adding some milk and sour cream and dressing it up with some crispy tortilla chips and cheese and it's perfect with grilled cheese!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Nov. 16, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
I've never cared for soup until I tried the tomato soup. You just can't go wrong. And if you want a little more grill you up a grill cheese and you have a full course meal. I recommend this 100%
Trish H.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
March 28, 2017, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
I grew up on this stuff and it's still my go to comfort food. Obviously I have to have it with grilled cheese. Instead of following the instructions exactly I add some milk instead of water which makes it creamy and delicious!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
March 25, 2017, 7:58 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Nothing like a bowl of tomato soup with a grilled cheese. I love Campbell's, reminds me of being a kid again. Great flavor. I eat a few times a month. My kids love it to! Would definitely recommend as a go to tomato soup!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Fayetteville, AR
June 23, 2017, 9:51 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
You know, this soup is just a classic. I remember eating this with a grilled cheese on rainy days as a kid. Even now, every bowl takes me back to those days. The flavor is great and your traditional tomato soup flavor. The price also is great!
Allie H.
Allie H.
Stockholm, NJ
April 24, 2017, 4:34 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
This is my favorite Campbell's soup ever! It's so creamy and tastes so good. It is also so cheap. For being so affordable, I can't believe the quality. I would recommend this to anyone as a quick meal.
Autumn G.
Autumn G.
Union, NJ
April 11, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
Tomato soup is my go to on any day! I can eat this on a super hot day and a cold day, it doesn't matter because it's that good. Add some milk to it to make it creamy and you're good to go! I tell all my friends to buy campbells tomato soup!