Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Jeri B.

BY CAMPBELL'S #44 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Family Size.

Per 1/2 cup:

90 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

12g sugars. see more...

Renee C.
Renee C.
On its own, this stuff is sort of bland, but if you half the amount of milk suggested and add a few pats of butter, it becomes a rich, creamy soup that goes great with grilled cheese. Campbell's tomato soup is the only soup I use when I want a good comforting meal. For the price, it can't be beat.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
This is such an all time classic for me! My all time favorite soup! So simple to make and I've been eating it since before I can even remember! I usually eat it with some basil sprinkled on top and put some crackers in it! Such a simple meal
Michelle s.
Michelle s.
Chesapeake, VA
Me and my mom are a big fan of tomato soup specially with crackers or a grilled cheese great value we love it for the cold winter nights we would definitely suggest it to others we eat it often and a good place to buy it is Walmart
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Naples, FL
Love using this as a shortcut in some soups and also sauces. In addition I love adding some milk and sour cream and dressing it up with some crispy tortilla chips and cheese and it's perfect with grilled cheese!
Paige M.
Paige M.
I've never cared for soup until I tried the tomato soup. You just can't go wrong. And if you want a little more grill you up a grill cheese and you have a full course meal. I recommend this 100%
Alex H.
Alex H.
Jacksonville
This soup is a classic. It's tomato soup in iconic packaging, and it tastes just like you'd think. I usually pair my tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. My only issue with the pure tomato taste is that, as a salt addict, I find it lacks a little something else. So, to pair with my sandwich, I add some salt to the mix, which I find gives the soup an extra touch that it otherwise lacks, boosting it from just tomato to a tomato with a bit more flavor.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This soup is a classic. I love to make it with milk instead of water and then serve it with some dried dill sprinkled on top. It's always good with grilled cheese or sometimes I like to add brown rice to it to give it some more bulk. You can modify it in so many ways. Add rotisserie chicken, black beans rice, spices, and some salsa for an easy mock-chicken tortilla soup. It will be able to be stretched for many meals and it freezes really well.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
The best classic flavor and quality tomato soup out there. This is my comfort food choice when it's colder outside and I'm not feeling well. Sometimes I pair it with homemade grilled cheese. I ALWAYS use milk instead of water for a creamy tomato soup. Give it a try!
Mia B.
Mia B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Go to soup for when I'm feeling under the weather or craving a grilled cheese sandwich. The soup is a staple in my pantry. the price you pay for the product you're getting is unbeatable. Great for college dorm rooms and very easy to heat up. Always a must have.
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
I love Campbell's tomato soup especially with grilled cheese. I like to cut my grilled cheese into little strips and dunk them in the tomato soup. It's great to add pepper too for taste. It's fresh and fulfilling. I like to make it on rainy, cool days.