Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Tammy L.Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Jeri B.Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato uploaded by Jenn g.

BY CAMPBELL'S #24 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Tomato Family Size.

Per 1/2 cup:

90 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV.

480mg sodium, 20% DV.

12g sugars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Junior H.
Tampa
Who didn't grow up dipping grilled cheese in tomato soup? Its a childhood staple that lasts a lifetime.  I also love it with peanut butter and jelly.  The trick is to eat the crackers before they get soggy.  Some things you just never outgrow.
After being out in the cold a steaming cup of Campbell's tomato is just the ticket.
Holden W.
I love this soup. I grew up eating it and I’m sure my kids will to. It’s so smooth and creamy. It goes great with saltines. It’s also very affordable. I would highly recommend it to other people and will continue to purchase it.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
I use this for so many things and there's nothing like it. Has to be campbells! Tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwich. Tomato soup alone with a little milk mixed in and crackers. With a little chili powder cheese and sour cream and crackers is amazing!! Yum!
Ashley J.
This is one of my go to comfort foods on a cool day! I also use this in several recipes including my meatloaf and my homemade vegetable soup to give it a nice tomato flavor that is not overpowering.
Kaycee H.
Dallas
This is the only tomato soup we eat. So flavorful and is good with milk or water as the add in. Cooks well and tastes great with a warm grilled cheese on the side.
Alex H.
Fernandina, FL
This soup is a classic. It's tomato soup in iconic packaging, and it tastes just like you'd think. I usually pair my tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich. My only issue with the pure tomato taste is that, as a salt addict, I find it lacks a little something else. So, to pair with my sandwich, I add some salt to the mix, which I find gives the soup an extra touch that it otherwise lacks, boosting it from just tomato to a tomato with a bit more flavor.
Sarah R.
Ann Arbor, MI
This soup is a classic. I love to make it with milk instead of water and then serve it with some dried dill sprinkled on top. It's always good with grilled cheese or sometimes I like to add brown rice to it to give it some more bulk. You can modify it in so many ways. Add rotisserie chicken, black beans rice, spices, and some salsa for an easy mock-chicken tortilla soup. It will be able to be stretched for many meals and it freezes really well.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I do not eat tomatoes what so ever which sounds funny because I love this soup on the side when we eat grilled cheeses! It just sets it off and the taste is amazing! I would definitely recommend others to give this a try, especially with your grilled cheese sandwiches. They go hand in hand & a must have!
Jessica S.
The best classic flavor and quality tomato soup out there. This is my comfort food choice when it's colder outside and I'm not feeling well. Sometimes I pair it with homemade grilled cheese. I ALWAYS use milk instead of water for a creamy tomato soup. Give it a try!
Vanda B.
Fehérgyarmat
Is this better than the Heinz one?