BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Tomato Family Size Condensed Soup. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "Nothing beats Campbells Tomato Soup with a nice grilled cheese for winter comfort food." in 2 reviews
haley s.
Macomb, MI
for some reason my comfort food is grilled cheese and tomato soup. this soup is extremely affordable and definitely worth driving to the store to pick it up if i don’t have any at home. i usually eat this soup twice a week maybe more and i think it’s absolutely amazing!
Cristin B.
New Castle, PA
All Campbell's products are always good ,but there tomato soup is to die for. It tastes so good and it's always so creamy and delicious. You can add water or milk to it I personally prefer milk ,but that's all up to you. My dad usually makes a meal out of it and we have grilled cheese and tomato soup. It's one of my favorite dinners of all time. I definitely recommend.!! 100%
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
There's nothing better than some tomato soup & a grilled cheese sandwich! Probably one of my favorite meals. Whether you're feeding just yourself or the whole family, you can't go wrong with Campbells soup! This soup is inexpensive & family friendly. They're the perfect portion size as well! I would recommend!
Tina S.
Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato is a go to comfort food in my household. Many a cold night is spent at the dinner table with hubby over a bowl of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It is so easy to prepare and is simply so nostalgic. Sitting down to a bowl of this soup brings back great childhood memories for us both.
Sage G.
Steep Falls
When I need comfort I turn to this classic. Mixed with a little milk and heated to perfect it always makes me feel better. It’s really cost efficient as well. I eat this a few times a week
Stephanie P.
Charlotte, NC
So tasty. By far better than the competing brands. I'm vegetarian so I basically eat this 5 days a week. I add water to the soup to make it lighter, but to get it creamier, add milk instead. Easy to prepare, only takes a couple of minutes. Would buy again and recommend!
Brianna D.
Magnolia, AR
My family loves tomato soup and grilled cheese, so we get the family size can of Campbell’s regularly. We love the convenience of stove top or microwave cooking, how fast it is! It tastes great on its own, too.
Beverly N.
Who doesn't love tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich? This is a classic winter meal for me, and I grew up eating Campbells. This is always on hand in my pantry for a craving, or just because. So tasty! I love when this goes on sale, as it's a bit pricey at times.
Michelle O.
This is my favorite go-to tomato soup in the winter. Simple flavor allows it to go well with grilled cheese sandwiches or crackers. Just like I remember it when I was a child. Tastes like a big cup of cozy! Definitely recommend if you like soups.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I love using Campbell's condensed Tomato Soup! This soup goes great in my homemade goulash. It really adds flavor to the food and helps the mixture hold together. It also has a good flavor for eating it by itself! I would recommend to others!!
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Do you like your Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato with grilled cheese or crackers?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big cans
April C.