BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Tomato Family Size Condensed Soup. see more...

Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato
  • "Nothing beats Campbells Tomato Soup with a nice grilled cheese for winter comfort food." in 2 reviews
Stacie M.
Layton, UT
An all time favorite, since I was a kid I've always loved tomato soup. I've often wondered about trying some of the other tomato soup labels, tomato basil etc. but in the end I alway go right back to my good ole campbell's Tomato soup! I only put a half a can of milk in and its CREAMY and delicious!
Alyssa C.
Definitely the best tomato soup out there. I don't know what Campbell's does right, but no one else can match them on this soup. Make up a quick grilled cheese and you have the best meal! Always look for the 4 packs because they are usually cheaper than individual cans!
Tori S.
Edison, NJ
This soup can be made at whatever level of thickness you want. Sometimes I can't have too much of it maybe because of the ingredients. You can buy this at any store and is super affordable. Probably like 99 cents a can. Best eaten with grilled cheese on a rainy day!
Sharon G.
Arab, AL
We have purchase Campell's soups for years! We enjoy the tomato soup and the chunky soups as well. Winter time is great for hot soup and a grilled cheese. I also buy Campbell's soups for cooking and baking things such as casseroles. I will continue to purchase.
Abby L.
Ashburn, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite canned soup. I always add milk instead of water to keep it creamy and doctor it with some pepper and garlic. It goes perfect with grilled cheese and always warms me up on a warm day. I recommend it to others and always make it for friends
Emily E.
Foodie Expert
I like this soup. Of course, I really like it best with (amazing!!!) grilled cheese. Good pantry staple.
Not a difficult addtion to add to your delicious sandwich and/or chips or crackers. Possibly with an additional slice or two of cheddar cheese....Yum!
Michelle O.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite go-to tomato soup in the winter. Simple flavor allows it to go well with grilled cheese sandwiches or crackers. Just like I remember it when I was a child. Tastes like a big cup of cozy! Definitely recommend if you like soups.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
Foodie Expert
I love using Campbell's condensed Tomato Soup! This soup goes great in my homemade goulash. It really adds flavor to the food and helps the mixture hold together. It also has a good flavor for eating it by itself! I would recommend to others!!
Deb K.
Here's the big question: who DOESNT love Campbell's tomato soup! It is the absolute best comfort food. I always make sure I have at least 2-3cans in my closet all time so that I'm sure I never run out. Running out would be a disaster!!!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
Of course this is a classic!!!! Tomato soup is so good and it can be used in dishes or by itself. I'm always a fan of Campbell, they do an amazing job on any soup, such a great brand. The price is perfect for college students!!
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in big cans
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
Foodie Expert
Do you like your Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato with grilled cheese or crackers?
April C.
Saskatoon, SK
Foodie Expert
Campbell's Condensed Soup Tomato Does anyone know the tomato soup cake recipe?