BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Homestyle Chicken Noodle Condensed Soup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

Healthy Request®.

Heart healthy.

0g trans fat per serving.

60 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Buy on Target
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
I love most Campbells soups, and when I'm sick I'm definitely a chicken noodle soup fan, but I am not a fan of this soup. The broth tastes different and the vegetables are mushy and flavorless. The noodles are kind of just blah. I do not buy this kind any more
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
This is great on my tummy and it's a satisfying taste that reminds me of childhood. I eat it with sandwiches and the kids love it as well. It makes me feel good that it's a relatively healthy meal (despite the high sodium lol). I always keep this in my house. I get cravings haha
Stefanie P.
Chicken noodle soup by Campbells is delicious. It's perfect for days when you are under the weather because it contains so much sodium (which the body lacks when ill. The sodium also creates a need for the body to drink more water). I do not indulge with these on the regular due to the salt content but it is nice to have on hand for a rainy or lazy day.
shardon V.
Out of all the canned soups I've tried this is my favorite. If you cant make home aid this is very good! My favorite part is the broth but if you don't like a lot of stuff in you soup than this isn't for you.
M M.
Seriously just one of the bests for when you're sick especially if there's no one to take care of you. Only con is now much salt is in it. But there's something about the noodles, just so nice.
Sarah G.
I never knew about this soup. I just tasted it recently and it was really good. I liked it better than the normal one. Definetly going to buy some more.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This soup has a great flavor. Love the smaller noodles. The only downfall about this soup does not have enough chicken in it.
Trista K.
akron, OH
Best chicken noodle soup hands down! Best brand for soups! Been in my family for years! I would absolutely recommended!
Tasha J.
Baltimore, MD
Its great that they have a product that is healthier. This is great for when you are sick during the winter months
Carol T.
Bronx, NY
I have always loved this soup. Actually since I was a child. Through all this years it keeps tha awesome flavor.