Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#71 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Photo (1)
Reilly B.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD

I use this in my green bean casserole. Always turns out to be super creamy and delicious! Great value and amazing price. Sold at local grocery stores everywhere! Highly recommend to anyone!
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC

Our family can not even imagine having thanksgiving without this!! Cream of mushroom soup is the key to the most perfect greenbean Cassorole of all time and I must say is my favorite dish at the holidays I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and it's even delish alone with crackers!!!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Palm Bay, FL

This is a must have for making my all time favorite Thanksgiving side dish, green bean casserole. Can't make it without Campbell's.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR

Love to use Cream of Mushroom Soup at Thanksgiving in my green bean casserole! It's also great to use in chicken and rice casserole. For a healthier option Campbells offers a reduced fat option. Always a great product to keep in the pantry!
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND

I love cream of mushroom soup. I use it in most hot dishes such as tater tot hot dish. I also use it for Thanksgiving in green bean casserole. The price is generally around $1.50 a can but can be lower with coupons.
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL

Its very good quality, very affordable and very easy to use. Its perfect for making any sauce for meat or anything you like, the mushroom flavor its amazing. I love it and recommend it, would buy it again.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

Really am not a fan of this one... I will use in tuna casserole only because the tuna overwhelms the flavor of the dish..... But I just think it tastes icky!! I cannot eat it as soup... And i actually like mushrooms..
I would like to know what people use other than Mushroom soup in casseroles n such??

Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This is a staple in our house, it is always on hand. Terrific to cook with, it is ultra thick and creamy. It always adds something special to my recipes.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup better than any other brand! You can usually get some good coupons too.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova, AL

There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA

Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR

What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?

Join Now