Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#157 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Photo (1)
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Palm Bay, FL
Nov. 25, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
This is a must have for making my all time favorite Thanksgiving side dish, green bean casserole. Can't make it without Campbell's.
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Nov. 23, 2016, 10:59 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
Our family can not even imagine having thanksgiving without this!! Cream of mushroom soup is the key to the most perfect greenbean Cassorole of all time and I must say is my favorite dish at the holidays I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and it's even delish alone with crackers!!!
Reilly B.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
Nov. 18, 2016, 8:28 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
I use this in my green bean casserole. Always turns out to be super creamy and delicious! Great value and amazing price. Sold at local grocery stores everywhere! Highly recommend to anyone!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Nov. 17, 2016, 4:40 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
I frequently use cream of mushroom in my cooking. Campbell's has the best flavor and is the creamiest.
joy m.
joy m.
Nov. 15, 2016, 4:32 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
our pantry is NEVER out of Campbell's Mushroom Soup. My kids never tire of having it, and I cook with it 90% of the time... for may pasta sauces and stews. It's also a great base for when I cook my slow cooker meals. One can of condensed mushroom soup, meat, veggies, salt and pepper, another can of condensed mushroom soup, then off I leave my meal to cook for the next 8 hours. I come home to a perfectly awesome dish.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS
Dec. 30, 2016, 2:45 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
This is a comfort food classic. It has been my favourite soup since I was a little girl. Please don't ever change the recipe, Campbell's! I always have a few cans in the cupboard. I like it with toast for a quick, easy supper.

Kristin N.
Kristin N.
Jan. 26, 2017, 3:48 p.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
I love this soup! Nice and creamy, not chuncky at all. I've been eating this my whole life and still is one of my favorite go to soups.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
May 24, 2017, 12:09 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
I adore this soup. I always have on hand because it is versatile, creamy, and tastes delicious. I use it in several recipes as well as on its own. It's been a favorite for years.
Mmm mmm good is right! 😊
maggie f.
maggie f.
North bay, CA
June 1, 2017, 1:03 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
I have used Campbells Mushroom Soup for so many different meals you can use beef, pork or chicken,it goes good with everything pasta or rice. Its even perfect in a hot bowl.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Brampton
Feb. 17, 2017, 9:33 a.m.
Review for: Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom
Been eating his since I was 4 and I will never grow tired of it!!!! Although their new recipe has a weird aftertaste...
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Danica F.
Danica F.
BRIGHTON, IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?