Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#195 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Photo (1)
Reilly B.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD

I use this in my green bean casserole. Always turns out to be super creamy and delicious! Great value and amazing price. Sold at local grocery stores everywhere! Highly recommend to anyone!
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL

Its very good quality, very affordable and very easy to use. Its perfect for making any sauce for meat or anything you like, the mushroom flavor its amazing. I love it and recommend it, would buy it again.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

Really am not a fan of this one... I will use in tuna casserole only because the tuna overwhelms the flavor of the dish..... But I just think it tastes icky!! I cannot eat it as soup... And i actually like mushrooms..
I would like to know what people use other than Mushroom soup in casseroles n such??

Brandy L.
Brandy L.

I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup better than any other brand! You can usually get some good coupons too.
joy m.
joy m.

our pantry is NEVER out of Campbell's Mushroom Soup. My kids never tire of having it, and I cook with it 90% of the time... for may pasta sauces and stews. It's also a great base for when I cook my slow cooker meals. One can of condensed mushroom soup, meat, veggies, salt and pepper, another can of condensed mushroom soup, then off I leave my meal to cook for the next 8 hours. I come home to a perfectly awesome dish.
Karla H.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS

This is a comfort food classic. It has been my favourite soup since I was a little girl. Please don't ever change the recipe, Campbell's! I always have a few cans in the cupboard. I like it with toast for a quick, easy supper.

Kristin N.
Kristin N.

I love this soup! Nice and creamy, not chuncky at all. I've been eating this my whole life and still is one of my favorite go to soups.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Port Coquitlam

I love having this soup on hand. Its good to make on a rainy day or adding to a rice or pasta dish. Its great in casseroles.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Brampton

Been eating his since I was 4 and I will never grow tired of it!!!! Although their new recipe has a weird aftertaste...
Kristi M.
Kristi M.

I adore this soup. I always have on hand because it is versatile, creamy, and tastes delicious. I use it in several recipes as well as on its own. It's been a favorite for years.
Mmm mmm good is right! 😊
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA

Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR

What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?