Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.

BY CAMPBELL'S #72 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t...Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic b...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID
Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soup. This is perfect for cooking, and the can has a few recipes you can use cream of mushroom soup for. I also drink this soup by itself. You can either add half a cup of milk and half a cup of water or one cup of water. I opt for the half cup milk, half up water to add a bit of creaminess.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
This is a staple in our house, it is always on hand. Terrific to cook with, it is ultra thick and creamy. It always adds something special to my recipes.
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral , FL
I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Its very good quality, very affordable and very easy to use. Its perfect for making any sauce for meat or anything you like, the mushroom flavor its amazing. I love it and recommend it, would buy it again.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I frequently use cream of mushroom in my cooking. Campbell's has the best flavor and is the creamiest.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup better than any other brand! You can usually get some good coupons too.
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Our family can not even imagine having thanksgiving without this!! Cream of mushroom soup is the key to the most perfect greenbean Cassorole of all time and I must say is my favorite dish at the holidays I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and it's even delish alone with crackers!!!
joy m.
joy m.
our pantry is NEVER out of Campbell's Mushroom Soup. My kids never tire of having it, and I cook with it 90% of the time... for may pasta sauces and stews. It's also a great base for when I cook my slow cooker meals. One can of condensed mushroom soup, meat, veggies, salt and pepper, another can of condensed mushroom soup, then off I leave my meal to cook for the next 8 hours. I come home to a perfectly awesome dish.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Danica F.
Danica F.
BRIGHTON, IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?