Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Jessica F.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Gina R.

BY CAMPBELL'S #43 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
I used Cream of Mushroom soup to make SO MANY of my family's favorite dinners. From using it as a gravy, to delish green bean casserole!
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
This is amazing for some very simple recipes I love using it for crock pot recipes personally. My favorite is mushroom chicken with rice.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
This is so good for adding a little extra flavor and creaminess to casseroles, but I wouldn't recommend just eating it plain.
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
I use this for crock pot dinners and making green bean casserole. This condensed soup is perfect for cooking and affordable
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I use this and only this brand, I use it from green beans casserole to tuna casserole. I love cream of mushroom soup!
Miriam S.
My go-to soup. I love the creamy texture and the mushroom taste, even when adding only water. Easy to cook, too.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I like this because ta very versatile. You can make it either a soup or a sauce! The flavor is very mushroom-y.
Cheyenne D.
Straw Plains, TN
I love using this for green bean casserole. Super easy and fast dish to make. Perfect for Thanksgiving
Natacha P.
Cape Coral, FL
I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID
Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?