BY CAMPBELL'S #46 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
kristina n.
Staple in my kitchen! Besides using as a soup , I love to marinate chicken in it . It gets very tender and juicy and adds beautiful flavours in the dish. It is cheap and very affordable. Try it out as marinade! Yumm. Or make a sauce with it
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love to use Cream of Mushroom Soup at Thanksgiving in my green bean casserole! It's also great to use in chicken and rice casserole. For a healthier option Campbells offers a reduced fat option. Always a great product to keep in the pantry!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soup. This is perfect for cooking, and the can has a few recipes you can use cream of mushroom soup for. I also drink this soup by itself. You can either add half a cup of milk and half a cup of water or one cup of water. I opt for the half cup milk, half up water to add a bit of creaminess.
Cinthia R.
Doral, FL
Its very good quality, very affordable and very easy to use. Its perfect for making any sauce for meat or anything you like, the mushroom flavor its amazing. I love it and recommend it, would buy it again.
Jamie K.
Honestly I hate mushrooms. It's not the flavor just don't like, it's the texture. I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup though. I get the mushroom flavor without the gross mushroom texture. I use it in multiple recipes, including green bean casserole for thanksgiving of course.
Reilly B.
Aberdeen, MD
I use this in my green bean casserole. Always turns out to be super creamy and delicious! Great value and amazing price. Sold at local grocery stores everywhere! Highly recommend to anyone!
Brianna D.
Complete & Total necessity for Thanksgiving . The value of Campbell's soup is amazing and so creamy ! The price isn't to bad either , you can find an ever better price closer to the holidays ! It's amazing to eat over rice but we use it for cassrwrd ! I recommend everyone Pinterest a recipe and give it a try !
Heidi B.
This is a staple in our house, it is always on hand. Terrific to cook with, it is ultra thick and creamy. It always adds something special to my recipes.
Nakesia F.
Chesapeake, VA
Love to mix this flavor with rice and love to put it on turkey wings. Very satisfying and tasty. Very good flavor. I keep a can of this in the cabinet
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?