Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#186 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

1g sugars.
Photo (1)
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I frequently use cream of mushroom in my cooking. Campbell's has the best flavor and is the creamiest.
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Cape coral, Fl

I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Heidi B.
Heidi B.

This is a staple in our house, it is always on hand. Terrific to cook with, it is ultra thick and creamy. It always adds something special to my recipes.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , Al

There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soup. This is perfect for cooking, and the can has a few recipes you can use cream of mushroom soup for. I also drink this soup by itself. You can either add half a cup of milk and half a cup of water or one cup of water. I opt for the half cup milk, half up water to add a bit of creaminess.
Gabriell S.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC

Our family can not even imagine having thanksgiving without this!! Cream of mushroom soup is the key to the most perfect greenbean Cassorole of all time and I must say is my favorite dish at the holidays I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and it's even delish alone with crackers!!!
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Palm Bay, FL

This is a must have for making my all time favorite Thanksgiving side dish, green bean casserole. Can't make it without Campbell's.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR

Love to use Cream of Mushroom Soup at Thanksgiving in my green bean casserole! It's also great to use in chicken and rice casserole. For a healthier option Campbells offers a reduced fat option. Always a great product to keep in the pantry!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.

I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup better than any other brand! You can usually get some good coupons too.
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID

Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA

Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR

What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?

Join Now