Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#71 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Photo (1)
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Dallas, TX

A classic with multiple potential applications for easy meals. And of course their green bean casserole recipe is a holiday classic.
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Port Coquitlam

I love having this soup on hand. Its good to make on a rainy day or adding to a rice or pasta dish. Its great in casseroles.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Brampton

Been eating his since I was 4 and I will never grow tired of it!!!! Although their new recipe has a weird aftertaste...
Cheyenne O.
Cheyenne O.
Straw Plains, TN

I love using this for green bean casserole. Super easy and fast dish to make. Perfect for Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving would not be the same without this. This is the key ingredient to green bean casserole!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA

I love this soup. This is perfect for cooking, and the can has a few recipes you can use cream of mushroom soup for. I also drink this soup by itself. You can either add half a cup of milk and half a cup of water or one cup of water. I opt for the half cup milk, half up water to add a bit of creaminess.
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Sumter, SC

I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Campbell's never fails to deliver in the flavour department! I love pouring this over meatballs or pork chops and letting it simmer for a while, great tasting meat and a great gravey!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.

I frequently use cream of mushroom in my cooking. Campbell's has the best flavor and is the creamiest.
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID

Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA

Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR

What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?

Join Now