BY CAMPBELL'S #57 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rabia W.
These are great for tator tot casseroles.

Brown beef, drain oil, put the beef back on the stove, add a can or two depending on the amount of the meat and add cheese, let the sauce reduce and cheese melt, out the mix into a casserole dish and layer tator tots on top and place in oven until tator tots are cooked. Super easy and delicious!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I always use this product when I make my Broccoli Rice Casserole. I buy it at HEB or Walmart and yes I would buy it again! It is a good value and not pricey at all! Yes I would recommend it to others.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
This creamy classic pleases every time. I usually buy a small can of chopped mushrooms and add it in. Not that it's not full of mushrooms right out the can but because I'll grab myself a big bowl in the winter and chow down. It's filling and flavorful without being expensive.
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Cream of mushroom soup is wonderful by itself as well as being used in multiple recipes. I've tried other brands but they don't compare. Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup is thick and very tasty.
Kalise W.
Meadows Place, TX
I use this extremely often. Is great when making a cheese sauce. I get it from my local grocery and it's really inexpensive. It doesn't have a lot of sodium. I recommend it to everyone who's making pasta or cheese sauce.
Gabriell S.
Hampstead, NC
Our family can not even imagine having thanksgiving without this!! Cream of mushroom soup is the key to the most perfect greenbean Cassorole of all time and I must say is my favorite dish at the holidays I would recommend this to anyone and everyone and it's even delish alone with crackers!!!
Priscilla A.
I've always been a fan of this Campbell's condensed soup cream of mushroom I use it on my green bean casserole and does it taste so deliciously good. I recommend this if you've never made casserole for Thanksgiving try this one and you will be wanting some more.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Really am not a fan of this one... I will use in tuna casserole only because the tuna overwhelms the flavor of the dish..... But I just think it tastes icky!! I cannot eat it as soup... And i actually like mushrooms..
I would like to know what people use other than Mushroom soup in casseroles n such??

Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I love cream of mushroom soup. I use it in most hot dishes such as tater tot hot dish. I also use it for Thanksgiving in green bean casserole. The price is generally around $1.50 a can but can be lower with coupons.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?