Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom sou...You know, I am not positive. B... 1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the con...Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in ta...I have found that there is. Th... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral , FL
I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Heidi B.
Heidi B.
This is a staple in our house, it is always on hand. Terrific to cook with, it is ultra thick and creamy. It always adds something special to my recipes.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Cordova , AL
There are so many recipes that I make with this soup sometimes I like to even make patties and cut up some onions and pour this soup over them and let them cook on the stove. It has a good flavor and worth the price!
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soup. This is perfect for cooking, and the can has a few recipes you can use cream of mushroom soup for. I also drink this soup by itself. You can either add half a cup of milk and half a cup of water or one cup of water. I opt for the half cup milk, half up water to add a bit of creaminess.
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID
Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup better than any other brand! You can usually get some good coupons too.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Really am not a fan of this one... I will use in tuna casserole only because the tuna overwhelms the flavor of the dish..... But I just think it tastes icky!! I cannot eat it as soup... And i actually like mushrooms..
I would like to know what people use other than Mushroom soup in casseroles n such??

Cinthia R.
Cinthia R.
Rosedale, NY
Its very good quality, very affordable and very easy to use. Its perfect for making any sauce for meat or anything you like, the mushroom flavor its amazing. I love it and recommend it, would buy it again.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
Cavalier, ND
I love cream of mushroom soup. I use it in most hot dishes such as tater tot hot dish. I also use it for Thanksgiving in green bean casserole. The price is generally around $1.50 a can but can be lower with coupons.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
Love to use Cream of Mushroom Soup at Thanksgiving in my green bean casserole! It's also great to use in chicken and rice casserole. For a healthier option Campbells offers a reduced fat option. Always a great product to keep in the pantry!
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
BRIGHTON, IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?