Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.

BY CAMPBELL'S #73 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can ...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t...Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic b...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Well it's a centerpiece of my favorite dish. Green bean casserole. Without the soup you wouldn't have much taste. Cream of mushroom is my thing but if anyone wants to switch up my hubby and I substituted the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken soup and either way it's not bad. I made two dishes one mushroom, one chicken for easter and they went quick.
Suidolem M.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
This creamy classic pleases every time. I usually buy a small can of chopped mushrooms and add it in. Not that it's not full of mushrooms right out the can but because I'll grab myself a big bowl in the winter and chow down. It's filling and flavorful without being expensive.
Laura C.
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
I use this for crock pot dinners and making green bean casserole. This condensed soup is perfect for cooking and affordable
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I use this and only this brand, I use it from green beans casserole to tuna casserole. I love cream of mushroom soup!
Laynah C.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
This is so good for adding a little extra flavor and creaminess to casseroles, but I wouldn't recommend just eating it plain.
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
Rochester, NY
My go-to soup. I love the creamy texture and the mushroom taste, even when adding only water. Easy to cook, too.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I like this because ta very versatile. You can make it either a soup or a sauce! The flavor is very mushroom-y.
Natacha P.
Natacha P.
Cape Coral , FL
I use this for anything and everything comes out great. Cheap and it's ready to go. Highly reccomend
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I frequently use cream of mushroom in my cooking. Campbell's has the best flavor and is the creamiest.
Cresta H.
Cresta H.
Pocatello, ID
Cream of mushroom soup is a kitchen must have, especially during the holiday season.
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
BRIGHTON, IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?