Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.

BY CAMPBELL'S #55 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t...Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Casey J.
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Well it's a centerpiece of my favorite dish. Green bean casserole. Without the soup you wouldn't have much taste. Cream of mushroom is my thing but if anyone wants to switch up my hubby and I substituted the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken soup and either way it's not bad. I made two dishes one mushroom, one chicken for easter and they went quick.
Suidolem M.
Suidolem M.
Jersey City, NJ
This creamy classic pleases every time. I usually buy a small can of chopped mushrooms and add it in. Not that it's not full of mushrooms right out the can but because I'll grab myself a big bowl in the winter and chow down. It's filling and flavorful without being expensive.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Campbell's cream of mushroom soup has great flavor. It's not as healthy as making your own cream soups, but SO MUCH more convenient! I like this family size for when we make big ole green bean casseroles!! Then I only have to open one as opposed to several smaller ones!
Holly C.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Ahhh, Cream of Mushroom, one of the most versitile soups out there, especially for recipes! This is a great soup that I enjoy made with milk, but it also "soups up" many casseroles. A necessity for comfort food cooking!
Kalise W.
Kalise W.
Meadows Place, TX
I use this extremely often. Is great when making a cheese sauce. I get it from my local grocery and it's really inexpensive. It doesn't have a lot of sodium. I recommend it to everyone who's making pasta or cheese sauce.
Leanne O.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
This soup is not only good by itself but can be used in a variety of yummy delisous dishes.. the creamy smooth mushroom soup is a yet have in my home
Laura C.
Laura C.
New Haven, MO
I use this for crock pot dinners and making green bean casserole. This condensed soup is perfect for cooking and affordable
Kitty M.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
I use this and only this brand, I use it from green beans casserole to tuna casserole. I love cream of mushroom soup!
Laynah C.
Laynah C.
Cedar City, UT
This is so good for adding a little extra flavor and creaminess to casseroles, but I wouldn't recommend just eating it plain.
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
My go-to soup. I love the creamy texture and the mushroom taste, even when adding only water. Easy to cook, too.
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Amelia J.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?