BY CAMPBELL'S #46 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Cream of mushroom condensed soup is one of my weekly family meals list my husband and our 2 boys loves this meal and the its the most fast and easy meal and yet delicious very healthy perfect for families that loves to eat veggies. Add any type of meat and vegetables you want. Cheap meal and quick to make. I Add milk instead of water.
Recommended to all the mommys out there :)
I have photo attached.
Colleen B.
Sacramento
I have loved this soup since I was a little kid.  It has so much mushroom flavor and if you mix it with milk as directed the thick consistency is just perfect.  To this day I still buy this soup, especially now when the weather is cold.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
I️ used Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup to make this tuna “noodle” casserole using spaghetti squash in place of noodles. Despite the spin on the noddles the casserole has such a comfort food flair, thanks to the soup! I️ use this condensed soup in so many of my recipes each week! Great price and great value!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
This soup goes great with one of my crockpot recipes for a pot roast. It comes out absolutely amazing and I really do believe it is the soup that gives it all of the flavor.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I always use this product when I make my Broccoli Rice Casserole. I buy it at HEB or Walmart and yes I would buy it again! It is a good value and not pricey at all! Yes I would recommend it to others.
Kathryn C.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Used this as a base for a vegetarian broccoli cheddar soup tonight as a substitute for cream of chicken. Worked like a charm. Not only did it provide a nice creamy base, but the decent sized mushrooms gave the soup another layer of texture. Super easy to find and purchase.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Campbell's cream of mushroom soup has great flavor. It's not as healthy as making your own cream soups, but SO MUCH more convenient! I like this family size for when we make big ole green bean casseroles!! Then I only have to open one as opposed to several smaller ones!
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love this product for the sheer fact that it is absolutely versatile whether I want to make a casserole, a sauce, a gravy, or even just mixing it in some side dishes to add a little extra creamy zing. It’s a great price for great versatility.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Ahhh, Cream of Mushroom, one of the most versitile soups out there, especially for recipes! This is a great soup that I enjoy made with milk, but it also "soups up" many casseroles. A necessity for comfort food cooking!
Tracy A.
St Petersburg, FL
Cream of mushroom soup is wonderful by itself as well as being used in multiple recipes. I've tried other brands but they don't compare. Campbell's Cream of Mushroom soup is thick and very tasty.
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?