BY CAMPBELL'S #31 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
This Family sized can is ideal to keep on hand for all types of casseroles and as an add-in to recipes needing savory creaminess. In can be used on pasta, stirred in with beef/chicken/pork, used in biscuits and breads, cooked with stewed vegetables and rice or used on it's own as a soup or a soup base. There is also a healthier, low-sodium version but I enjoy my salt; there are other brands out there that are organic and contain all natural ingredients and no preservatives but I would bypass those to get the tastier Campbell's! Their product contains canned, processed mushrooms but I don't mind those. This condensed soup is one of the key ingredients to Green Bean Casserole and helps to make everyday meals easier for those that cook at home. I like it
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
Cream of mushroom condensed soup is one of my weekly family meals list my husband and our 2 boys loves this meal and the its the most fast and easy meal and yet delicious very healthy perfect for families that loves to eat veggies. Add any type of meat and vegetables you want. Cheap meal and quick to make. I Add milk instead of water.
Recommended to all the mommys out there :)
I have photo attached.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Campbell's cream of mushroom soup has great flavor. It's not as healthy as making your own cream soups, but SO MUCH more convenient! I like this family size for when we make big ole green bean casseroles!! Then I only have to open one as opposed to several smaller ones!
Colleen B.
Sacramento
I have loved this soup since I was a little kid.  It has so much mushroom flavor and if you mix it with milk as directed the thick consistency is just perfect.  To this day I still buy this soup, especially now when the weather is cold.
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love this product for the sheer fact that it is absolutely versatile whether I want to make a casserole, a sauce, a gravy, or even just mixing it in some side dishes to add a little extra creamy zing. It’s a great price for great versatility.
Holly C.
Nampa, ID
Ahhh, Cream of Mushroom, one of the most versitile soups out there, especially for recipes! This is a great soup that I enjoy made with milk, but it also "soups up" many casseroles. A necessity for comfort food cooking!
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
This soup goes great with one of my crockpot recipes for a pot roast. It comes out absolutely amazing and I really do believe it is the soup that gives it all of the flavor.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
One of our favorite soups for slow cooker cooking. And perfect for topping a delicious roast. It kicks it up a notch. Budget friendly Repeat customer. Highly recommended. A+
Casey J.
Columbus, OH
Well it's a centerpiece of my favorite dish. Green bean casserole. Without the soup you wouldn't have much taste. Cream of mushroom is my thing but if anyone wants to switch up my hubby and I substituted the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken soup and either way it's not bad. I made two dishes one mushroom, one chicken for easter and they went quick.
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
I️ used Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup to make this tuna “noodle” casserole using spaghetti squash in place of noodles. Despite the spin on the noddles the casserole has such a comfort food flair, thanks to the soup! I️ use this condensed soup in so many of my recipes each week! Great price and great value!
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Clackamas, OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?