Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Brianna D.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Jessica F.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream of Mushroom uploaded by Gina R.

BY CAMPBELL'S #56 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

100 calories.

1g sat fat, 5% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

1g sugars. see more...

• I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Ca...1 Answers
  • What's the difference between the condensed and t... Be the first to answer!
  • How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rabia W.
These are great for tator tot casseroles.

Brown beef, drain oil, put the beef back on the stove, add a can or two depending on the amount of the meat and add cheese, let the sauce reduce and cheese melt, out the mix into a casserole dish and layer tator tots on top and place in oven until tator tots are cooked. Super easy and delicious!
Brianna D.
Complete & Total necessity for Thanksgiving . The value of Campbell's soup is amazing and so creamy ! The price isn't to bad either , you can find an ever better price closer to the holidays ! It's amazing to eat over rice but we use it for cassrwrd ! I recommend everyone Pinterest a recipe and give it a try !
Jamie K.
Honestly I hate mushrooms. It's not the flavor just don't like, it's the texture. I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup though. I get the mushroom flavor without the gross mushroom texture. I use it in multiple recipes, including green bean casserole for thanksgiving of course.
Priscilla A.
I've always been a fan of this Campbell's condensed soup cream of mushroom I use it on my green bean casserole and does it taste so deliciously good. I recommend this if you've never made casserole for Thanksgiving try this one and you will be wanting some more.
kristina n.
Staple in my kitchen! Besides using as a soup , I love to marinate chicken in it . It gets very tender and juicy and adds beautiful flavours in the dish. It is cheap and very affordable. Try it out as marinade! Yumm. Or make a sauce with it
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA
I used Cream of Mushroom soup to make SO MANY of my family's favorite dinners. From using it as a gravy, to delish green bean casserole!
Virginia R.
Dallas, TX
A classic with multiple potential applications for easy meals. And of course their green bean casserole recipe is a holiday classic.
Thanksgiving would not be the same without this. This is the key ingredient to green bean casserole!
Gina R.
Jax Bch, FL
I️ used Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup to make this tuna “noodle” casserole using spaghetti squash in place of noodles. Despite the spin on the noddles the casserole has such a comfort food flair, thanks to the soup! I️ use this condensed soup in so many of my recipes each week! Great price and great value!
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I always use this product when I make my Broccoli Rice Casserole. I buy it at HEB or Walmart and yes I would buy it again! It is a good value and not pricey at all! Yes I would recommend it to others.
Danica F.
Brighton , IA
Should i add milk when i cook this?
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Amelia J.
How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR
What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?