Add a Photo

By CAMPBELL'S
#71 in Soup & Broth
Campbell's® Cream Of Mushroom Condensed Soup Family Size.

Great for cooking.

1g sugars.
Photo (1)
joy m.
joy m.

our pantry is NEVER out of Campbell's Mushroom Soup. My kids never tire of having it, and I cook with it 90% of the time... for may pasta sauces and stews. It's also a great base for when I cook my slow cooker meals. One can of condensed mushroom soup, meat, veggies, salt and pepper, another can of condensed mushroom soup, then off I leave my meal to cook for the next 8 hours. I come home to a perfectly awesome dish.
Rabia W.
Rabia W.

These are great for tator tot casseroles.

Brown beef, drain oil, put the beef back on the stove, add a can or two depending on the amount of the meat and add cheese, let the sauce reduce and cheese melt, out the mix into a casserole dish and layer tator tots on top and place in oven until tator tots are cooked. Super easy and delicious!
Brianna D.
Brianna D.

Complete & Total necessity for Thanksgiving . The value of Campbell's soup is amazing and so creamy ! The price isn't to bad either , you can find an ever better price closer to the holidays ! It's amazing to eat over rice but we use it for cassrwrd ! I recommend everyone Pinterest a recipe and give it a try !
Jamie K.
Jamie K.

Honestly I hate mushrooms. It's not the flavor just don't like, it's the texture. I love Campbell's cream of mushroom soup though. I get the mushroom flavor without the gross mushroom texture. I use it in multiple recipes, including green bean casserole for thanksgiving of course.
Priscilla A.
Priscilla A.

I've always been a fan of this Campbell's condensed soup cream of mushroom I use it on my green bean casserole and does it taste so deliciously good. I recommend this if you've never made casserole for Thanksgiving try this one and you will be wanting some more.
kristina n.
kristina n.

Staple in my kitchen! Besides using as a soup , I love to marinate chicken in it . It gets very tender and juicy and adds beautiful flavours in the dish. It is cheap and very affordable. Try it out as marinade! Yumm. Or make a sauce with it
Karla H.
Karla H.
Halifax, NS

This is a comfort food classic. It has been my favourite soup since I was a little girl. Please don't ever change the recipe, Campbell's! I always have a few cans in the cupboard. I like it with toast for a quick, easy supper.

Kassandra T.
Kassandra T.

This is been a go to meal since as long as I can remember! If you just add a little bit of water that comes out super creamy absolutely delicious! Anytime I get sick this is what I have and I feel so much better.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Stuart, IA

I used Cream of Mushroom soup to make SO MANY of my family's favorite dinners. From using it as a gravy, to delish green bean casserole!
Kristin N.
Kristin N.

I love this soup! Nice and creamy, not chuncky at all. I've been eating this my whole life and still is one of my favorite go to soups.
Amelia J.
Amelia J.

How great a difference is there in taste between this and generic brands?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH

I really am not a fan of mushroom soup. (but I love mushrooms) Can I use celery soup instead in must recipes?
Danica F.
Danica F.
Brighton, IA

Should i add milk when i cook this?
Megumi A.
Megumi A.
Clackamas , OR

What's the difference between the condensed and the regular?

Join Now