BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Cream of Chicken.

Healthy Request®.

Heart healthy.

0g trans fat per serving.

While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

60 calories per 1/2 cup.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Donna B.
Port Neches
This is a great product. I use it in broccoli and cheese casserole. It provides moisture and a great flavor to the dish.
Jennifer W.
Campbell's is a staple in my pantry. I use it in about 1/3 of the dishes I make. It's definitely one of my go to products when I'm in a hurry or just want some comfort food.
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
I always have a stock of Campbell's canned goods in the pantry for fast and easy cooking. It really helps save time and energy. I made the recipe written on the can and we all love it. There's nothing to worry that it's canned because it is approved by American heart association that it's healthy.
Vanessa O.
Foodie Expert
This is good to cook with no difference in flavor. Makes your meals creamy . Just in case you like to eat this alone. There is a lot of flavor in it
harmonee f.
Wauchula, FL
I so like this. It still has a lot of flavor and not all the salt and fat. Not many products out there that are quick and easy.
Liberty R.
Copley, OH
We use this for a lot of different recipes, wouldn't be able to make most dinners with out it.
Amber H.
Wonderful for cooking with, especially in casseroles, and Chicken spaghetti. This adds a lot of flavor
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I love adding this to chicken dishes when baking. It adds creaminess and enhances the chicken flavor.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Foodie Expert
Campbells Cream of Chicken is very tasty. Love to use in a variety of recipes. Great product.
Lynnet M.
Uniontown, PENNSYLVANIA
Foodie Expert
I love the chicken noodle especially when me or a loved one is not feeling well...nothing like a hot bowl of soup to get over a cold.