Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Judith C.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Erin T.

BY CAMPBELL'S #92 in Soup & Broth

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Family Size Condensed Soup.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

130 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

0g sugars.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cassie R.
Hyde, PA
I really like to use this for green bean casserole. It makes the dish complete and delicous. It is creamy and not strongly flavored of chicken.
Candace B.
Bryant, AL
Love this. Perfect for my chicken and dumplings. Great taste and always creamy! I grew up watching my mother use Campbell's!
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I use this and Swanson Cooking Stock Chicken to make the base of my chicken and dumplings! It gives the meal so much flavor without have to add in so much extra seasoning. It’s super affordable also which is a huge plus in my book!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I use this to dump over my chicken to get that rich creamy taste and it's to die for! Comes out perfect every time! It's super affordable a little under 2 dollars for a larger can from wal mart. I would definitely try this with your baking chicken recipes!
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
I love this stuff. Great for baking, great for cooking and eating by itself. I eat this by itself more than I actually cook with it, partially because I can't cook very well, partially because I like it by itself.
Hannah D.
Marlow, OK
A stable in our household. There is sooo many different things you could make with a can of this soup and other ingredients. It’s a cost effective way to spice normal everyday meals up in the kitchen.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken is delicious. I use mine in replacement for cream of mushroom in my cube steak & gravy. People rave about it. I use this at least twice a week. I highly recommend this product
Angel L.
I love this soup! I use it in so many different casseroles and dishes. It's so versatile. The creaminess is perfect and there is just the right amount of salt.
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
This is a staple in my pantry and has been since I moved into my first home. It was always a staple in my moms. You can use this in countless dishes to add delicious flavors.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Make allot of food to feed groups for racing and get togethers, allot of recipes I make call for cream of chicken!! Always good to have a back up in pantry, never know when you'll need it:)
Judith C.
Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are delicious....