Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Judith C.Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken uploaded by Erin T.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Family Size Condensed Soup.

Great for cooking.

Per 1/2 cup.

130 calories.

2.5g sat fat, 13% DV.

870mg sodium, 36% DV.

0g sugars.

Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

• Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Erin T.
Water View, VA
I use this and Swanson Cooking Stock Chicken to make the base of my chicken and dumplings! It gives the meal so much flavor without have to add in so much extra seasoning. It’s super affordable also which is a huge plus in my book!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I use this to dump over my chicken to get that rich creamy taste and it's to die for! Comes out perfect every time! It's super affordable a little under 2 dollars for a larger can from wal mart. I would definitely try this with your baking chicken recipes!
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
The best soup 🍜 you can get in a can. Thick harty and full of flavor nothing like a hot cup of soup on a cold windy day. The easy open top YESSSSSSS so much easier the a can opener.
tamara e.
Conover, NC
Campbell's Condensed Soup Cream Of Chicken is delicious. I use mine in replacement for cream of mushroom in my cube steak & gravy. People rave about it. I use this at least twice a week. I highly recommend this product
Ginger R.
Columbia, SC
This is a staple in my pantry and has been since I moved into my first home. It was always a staple in my moms. You can use this in countless dishes to add delicious flavors.
Courtney A.
Sandusky, OH
Make allot of food to feed groups for racing and get togethers, allot of recipes I make call for cream of chicken!! Always good to have a back up in pantry, never know when you'll need it:)
Bri L.
Bristol, TN
I love this stuff. Great for baking, great for cooking and eating by itself. I eat this by itself more than I actually cook with it, partially because I can't cook very well, partially because I like it by itself.
Hannah D.
Marlow, OK
A stable in our household. There is sooo many different things you could make with a can of this soup and other ingredients. It’s a cost effective way to spice normal everyday meals up in the kitchen.
Jenny L.
Best Cream of Chicken soup on the market! I use this with many recipes and they always turn out fantastic! I have used this for years and plan to continue. I highly recommend purchasing and keeping some on hand for a quick meal!
Jessica S.
While not the best thing for you, cream of chicken , especially Campbell's adds the right taste and creaminess to most recipes. I try to always have some in my cabinet.
Judith C.
Have you tried green chili chicken enchiladas with this? They are delicious....