BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Cream of Asparagus.
Great for cooking.
100 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Lina R.
Lina R.
I can not complain about this soup. I needed cream of broccoli for a recipe and the store was out. I had to use this instead and it worked like a charm. I gave it 4 stars because I couldn't taste any asparagus in it at all. Granted that's not what I amted, but if I did I'd be a little upset.
Hanna I.
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Foodie Expert
I love making this with chicken in the oven! It adds such a great taste! It leaves my chicken moist and falling apart! If you add some frozen veggies in there that's great too! This is def a go to on a rainy day!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Cumberland, MD
I love this and the cream of mushroom. You can use this is a ton of casseroles or slow cooker recipes! It's awesome in a slow cooker with potatoes and pork chops!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Midland, TX
I love soup and I love asparagus asparagus does it does not taste right in a can way too mushy for me
Shannon N.
Shannon N.
This soup is disgusting. The flavor is awful and the asparagus is hard. I will not buy this again.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
New Castle, PA
We love Campbell's condensed soup in my home! Cream of chicken and Cream of Mushroom(I like this with French Style green beans)
Sherryl P.
Sherryl P.
It's creamy..it's yummy..I like it that way it made...It's affirdable and easy to make..
Patty D.
Patty D.
Sterling
Foodie Expert
Yess!!! I hate asparagus but in this I love it ! It gives it a different taste that I never have tasted!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
This is a great soup to incorporate into lots of different meals and it has a delicious taste.
amanda h.
amanda h.
chinook, WA
Foodie Expert
Love using for casseroles and I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for adding something different to there casseroles.