BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Black Bean Cumin & Cilantro.
New! Latin inspired.
Great for cooking.
80 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Haunani C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I haven't had this particular flavor. Grew up with tomato soup in this brand and love it and don't plan on changing
Lucia H.
Thought I would of liked this cause of the cilantro, but the cumin is too strong of a flavor for me. The price was good for a can of soup, but the flavors are not for me.
Ana R.
I like them, I like them, I like them, I like them. I like them, I like them, I like them, I like them
Estephany N.
Es la sopa o crema más rica que vas a probar ,super fácil de hacer ,muchos sabores y más que nada deliciosa !
Britney
It's quick and easy, great for a student like myself when I'm in the middle of studying and hungry
Clara S.
Mulmur, ON
This soup tastes great, I love to have it with water crackers and dip them into it. It's pretty affordable for a dinner or lunch and I think it's good value. I would recommend this product to others!
Alondra A.
Boston

On a cold night, with socks and Gray's Anatomy ... it's the best thing for me. It´s creamy and super super delicious!