BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Condensed Soup Black Bean Cumin & Cilantro.
New! Latin inspired.
Great for cooking.
80 calories per 1/2 cup. see more...

heather s.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Very good flavor. If you like bean soups then you will like this one. Easy to follow instructions and easy open tab. Not expensive and can find in any grocery store. Not your average soup but if your looking to try something different then you should try this one.
steven j.
steven j.
Ripon, CA
I love this soup so much because the first time I had it I tasted the cilantro and that's what I loved the most because I live cilantro. This soup has such good taste and texture. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a warm yummy soup in the winter.
Ben U.
Ben U.
soup is good for when you're sick or just in the mood for something that is quick and easy to whip up and right in the pantry
I like it because I don't cook and it has flavor. I can add beans + whatever I want in the moment for a more filling flavorful soup. And then I can heat it up with cheese the following day.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Saint Peters, MO
They're good I guess but you have to really doctor them up to be edible. I only buy these to cook with and then it's really only tomato
Haunani C.
Haunani C.
Colorado Springs, CO
I haven't had this particular flavor. Grew up with tomato soup in this brand and love it and don't plan on changing
Dennielle C.
Dennielle C.
Altoona, IA
It's pretty good, my mom loves this for lunch with a ham and cheese sandwich. The favor is good, I think it's a lil too watery for my taste but has plenty of meat and veggies, do is pretty well balanced soup!! I've tried alot of favors and it seems you can't go wrong with Campbell's!
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
I dont like black bean cumin, i dont like anything bean so this is not a soup product for me or for my taste.
Joana C.
Joana C.
Brooklyn, NY
I hate there soups so much . Taste so digcusting i regret buying them or even trying to taste them
Lily R.
Lily R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love campbells soup and try and get each kind they have every so often. Their soups are good for being kept in a can for so long. They have a great variety and never get tired of eating the same kind of soup for awhile. Would definitely recommend this to people.