Food & SnacksPantrySoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz Can

Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can

Campbell’s® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup is a luscious, comforting mix of potatoes and onions in a rich, buttery broth. Cozy up with a warm bowl or grab it as a family-pleasing ingredient to add richness and depth to your recipes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can!
Alexandra B.
Valrico, FL
I love Campbell condensed family size cream of potatoes. It’s filling, taste is great, and will replace a meal when I don’t have time to cook. I always have a few of campbells soup in my pantry, just in case I am on the rush and need something that will keep me full for a while.
M F.
Otisville
Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can uploaded by M F.
This product is decent. It’s obviously not going to taste homemade, but If you cannot cook for the night than this will do! Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can
Niki P.
Delray Beach, FL
Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can uploaded by Niki P.
this has always been the soup i have when i’m sick. i wish they made a non dairy option for their “cream of” soups. either way i don’t mind cheating to be able to cozy up with my favorite soup and crackers 💖Campbell's® Condensed Family Size Cream of Potato Soup, 23 oz. Can
LAUREN A.
Owings Mills, MD
This is a perfect option for cream of potato condensed soup. You can doctor it up with cheese, bacon, etc...to make a loaded potato soup or easily use it as a base in casseroles, etc.
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
I use this can frequently in my crockpot cooking in the flavor always turns out amazing. I would highly recommend this can for the regular soup or even adding it to spicing up you’re already amazing meal!
Pamela M.
St Augustine, FL
A really great soup for people who are busy and need something quick and filling without much effort. Decent taste, nice quality. Not as good as fresh potato soup from scratch, but it will hit the spot if you just don’t have the time to make it at home.
linda S.
West Covina, CA
I love this add bacon and a bit of cheddar cheese And it so fulfilling ,make me thing of back home It's lovely
A. B.
jacksonville
Purchased at: Publix
Very hearty, filling soup. Good alone or with a few mix ins! Also great for cooking. Can’t go wrong here!
Susan H.
Tucson, AZ
Campbell's® Condensed Healthy Request® Cream of Chicken Soup, 10.5 oz. Can This is the soup I want on a chilly night. It has a luscious mix of potato and onions in a rich buttery broth. I just add a lt of back pepper:)
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
We love this in our house. It’s always good, always creamy, always consistent. Can’t go wrong. We always add a little kick of flavor - be it rosemary or basil or something. Oh and ALSO make this with milk and not water. You won’t regret it!

Looking for your answer?