Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Condensed Disney Princess Jasmine Soup, 105 oz Can

Campbell's® Condensed Disney® Princess Jasmine Soup, 10.5 oz. Can

by Campbell's

Dream big with a bowl of Campbell's® Condensed Disney® Princess Soup. With magical pasta shapes in every spoonful, from a castle and crown, to a carriage and slipper, we’ve dressed up mealtime and made it the most enchanting experience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Condensed Disney® Princess Jasmine Soup, 10.5 oz. Can!
Crystal M.
Abbeville, SC
When needing something quick easy and nutritional this is a good go to meal for my son. The fact that this is characters from a Disney movie that he knows makes him want to eat it even more. It is well worth the money.
Kristi G.
Gastonia, NC
My kids love the character noodle soups! Always great to have on hand for a quick snack or easy meal. Love seeing new character choices on the shelf.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I have 3 girls so you can only guess how this does in my house. I do like that I can get them to eat the soup more since it has Frozen characters but I am not impressed with the price. It costs almost a dollar more than the regular condensed soup so I tend to buy the regular for the price.
Abby H.
Roseville, CA
Buy this all the time for the girl i baby sit. She loves frozen and loves this soup just as much. She is always asking for this soup for dinner with a pb and j
Kasey K.
Bristol , TN
I have enjoyed eating Campbell's soup since I was a child. I. Ow feed my two girls the same great tasting soup.
Hannah H.
Brick, NJ
I can always get my niece and nephew to eat any of Campbell's soups. The fun characters and shapes make it easy to get me to finish their meals, which is a godsend for a picky eater. I can find Campbell's products anywhere. I just wish there was a little less sodium but it's still not overly much.
Vanessa E.
Modesto, CA
My son loves this soup, of course I had to try it before he did and it was pretty amazing! This is what he wants when he's not feeling too well.
Tessarae P.
This soup is really good even not for kids. I would highly recommend it and the brand.
Carole D.
Tulsa, OK
Enjoyed by all females in my family, old and young. What can I say about this product. It's marvelous, stupendous. Enjoyed by everyone.
ALEJANDRA V.
Hattiesburg, MS
Exclusivo para niños, es solo para comer de vez en cuando. Accesible económicamente y se encuentra en cualquier supermercado

Looking for your answer?