Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Condensed 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup, 1075 oz Can

Campbell's® Condensed 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.75 oz. Can

by Campbell's

Warm your soul by the bowl with Campbell's® Condensed 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup. We craft full-flavored, timeless soup with seasoned chicken broth, enriched egg noodles and tender chicken meat with no antibiotics that’s satisfyingly lower in sodium than our regular soup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Condensed 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.75 oz. Can!
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,046 reviews
Campbell's® Condensed 25% Less Sodium Chicken Noodle Soup, 10.75 oz. Can uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is ok taste ok of course not like homemade soup but can save you time to have one of this soup at home when you are sink and you don’t want to cook this one is ok
Cassie R.
Maple Grove, MN
There's a running joke in my family when we don't know what to make for dinner someone always pipes up with "grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup". I definitely grew up with it being a 'sick' meal, but now that I'm older I have soup for dinner at least once a week because it's so quick an easy. Sometimes I'll add a little extra canned chicken for extra filling.
Paige P.
Winter Garden, FL
Love the soup from the kid to an adult and now it’s even better with 25% less sodium per can! It’s perfect for rainy days when you’re just feeling down Campbell Soup is always the one I grab! I would highly recommend the chicken noodle soup! Haha
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Whenever I buy canned soup, it has to be Campbell's! Their soup never fails me and it always tastes delicious! The chicken noodle soup is filling and good for when you're sick or when you just have a taste for some simple chicken noodle soup with a soda on the side. Nonetheless, I very much enjoy this one.
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
I have to admit that I bought the low sodium version of this by mistake. I tried to be okay with it but in the end I added a bit more salt. I’m sure that if I was in need of a low sodium diet I could get used to the difference in taste. Regardless, Campbells is always my favorite!
Andrea P.
My family would never guess that their favorite soup had less sodium than ever before! It has the same great taste but your heart loves you for this simple change. I would definitely recommend this low sodium soup to others!
Lauren S.
A good healthier alternative to chicken noodle condensed soup. The flavor is good still. It can be found at your local grocery store
Samantha T.
Rochester, NY
This is a delicious soup, especially when I'm sick. The broth is a little oily, but it's still a comfort food from childhood.
Hannah M.
Rincon, GA
Campbells chicken noodle soup is my go-to on a cold day.. or any day, really! Pairing this with chicken broth makes a creamy soup that I can never get enough of. It is the best!
Emily S.
Marquette , MI
This has been my favorite soup since I was little. Classic, not-exactly-good-for-you-but-you're-sick-so-you-need-soup soup. I don't eat it often anymore, but if I'm under the weather, I'll happily have a bowl. Best chicken broth out of any canned soup.

Looking for your answer?