Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Classic Tomato Sipping Soup, 111 oz Cup

Campbell's® Classic Tomato Sipping Soup, 11.1 oz. Cup

by Campbell's

Campbell's® Classic Tomato Sipping Soup takes our timeless recipe on the road! Sip our comforting tomato soup anytime, anywhere. Portable in a heat-and-go cup that's equipped with a snap-on sipping lid, embark on your next adventure and let this trusted Campbell's® classic come along for the ride.

Best in here or out of the can?
Start your review of Campbell's® Classic Tomato Sipping Soup, 11.1 oz. Cup!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
A little on the sweet side so I throw a few shakes of salts of in there. Great for running out the door when in a hurry. In the cold months we always have about 3 or 4 of these on hand. Nothing like a good tomato soup to warm you while you wait for your car to warm up.
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
For a quick warm me up in the cold New York weather, this is what I turn to. Delish, perfect amount of creamy, not overly salty, good until the last sip!
Ali D.
Campbell, OH
Campbell's® Classic Tomato Sipping Soup, 11.1 oz. Cup uploaded by Ali D.
We love this product as a sauce over stuffed peppers. Its creamy and delicious. I buy a couple cans every week to have it on hand.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY
Love these! So easy to grab to take to the office and easy to heat up. No need take dished dirty and can sip right out of the container. I think this is a great idea and love to have them on hand
liz W.
Lexington, KY
Campbell's tomato soup is a classic. I've recently started making it with oat milk, since I'm trying to limit my dairy intake and it tastes amazing. I've also started sprinkling in parmesan cheese whisps. It makes a great lunch!
Jenna S.
Escanaba, MI
My absolute favorite comfort food! I love that i can take it on the go to work now too! So delicious and a filling little meal.
amy Y.
Rochester, NY
There is nothing like Campbell's tomato soup. It brings back childhood memories of cold winter days and our favorite soup. I had it growing up and so did my kids. It's a family tradition with a grilled cheese sandwich to dunk in your soup. It's the best!
Pam B.
N Manchester, IN
Yum! Campbell’s tomato soup is my all-time favorite for a cold day. I have yet to be able to find a different brand of tomato soup that measures up to this.
STEPHANIE F.
Herriman, UT
Favorite!! I love a classic grilled cheese sandwich served with Campbells Tomato soup.
Robin S.
Jamesburg, NJ
Super healthy soup. These are so convenient to just throw in your lunch bag and take to work. Delicious and easy. Just pop in microwave!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...