BY CAMPBELL'S

Looking for the comfort of an oven-baked dinner with little time for prep? Not a problem! Simply add chicken, potatoes and vegetables and pour on our savory sauce, bake and done! You’ll wonder what you did without it!

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Modified Food Starch, Butter (Cream [Milk], Salt), Honey, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Sugar, Chablis Wine, Vegetables (Carrots, Onions, Celery), Caramel Color, Soy Lecithin, Spice, Corn Oil, Dehydrated Onions, Annatto Extract For Color, Flavoring, Yeast Extract, Potato Flour, Dehydrated Garlic, Maltodextrin, Smoked Paprika, Dehydrated Carrots

Kelly M.
This sauce is really convenient when you want an easy weeknight meal. I pour it on top of chicken breasts, cubed potatoes and carrots. The meal tastes great and the clean up is easy because it is all in one pan!
Sherrie W.
I made this for dinner tonight and it was fantastic! My whole family loved it. It included an oven recipe on the back for chicken, potatoes and carrots which was super easy to make. We served it with rice. I doubled the recipe for my large family and it worked out great. If you follow the recipe on back, you might consider putting tin foil over it as it cooks as after 45 minutes (the time in the recipe), my carrots were still hard. So I put tin foil on to finish cooking it. I tasted the sauce right out of the packet, uncooked and it wasn't good, so all during cooking I worried that it would not be good. But that was not the case. I would highly recommend this for a hearty, quick meal. It's so easy to make, my two 13 year olds made it.
Angela Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I find that these sauces making dinner for my family very easy. Its as simple as throwing all of your ingredients into an oven safe pan and adding the sauce. Just be sure to cook all meats to the recommended temperature. The only reason I am not giving them 5 stars is because not all of the flavors are winners.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Less than impressed with this particular sauce packet. It didn't have a bad taste but it actually tasted like beef stew...which is strange since I was eating chicken. I don't think I will be purchasing in the future but I say give it a try.
Jennifer B.
Brandon, MS
This sauce is amazing! Perfect 1-dish dinner, which we all love. If you like softer carrots and potatoes, consider covering with tin foil. I would 100% recommend this to a friend (and have)!
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Wasn't very flavorful. I didn't like the way it turned out and would probably just make my own sauce next time.