Campbell's Classic Recipe Scooby-Doo  Shaped Pasta with Chicken in Chicken Broth uploaded by Annel Abigail L.

Campbell's Classic Recipe Scooby-Doo Shaped Pasta with Chicken in Chicken Broth

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Classic Recipe Scooby-Doo Shaped Pasta with Chicken in Chicken Broth.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Condensed soup.
Zoinks!
70 calories per 1/2 cup.
Kid shapes.
Shaped pasta with chicken in chicken broth. see more...

Campbell's Classic Recipe Scooby-Doo Shaped Pasta with Chicken in Chicken Broth
Buy on Target*
Mariah k.
These where so fun when I was a kid. I think that they have great flavors and who wouldn't want fun shaped noodles! definitely would recommend if your child is refusing to eat!
Christina R.
Albany, OR
Foodie Expert
I feel comfortable giving this to my children. They like the flavor, and the fun shapes of the noodles. The easy open can makes it simple for even my youngest ones to make themselves a bowl.
I am practically living now at my own, and i am always looking for food that let me prepare my meal in a few minutes. This soup (mine is star wars shape) is not that good, i still prefer other ones like from Knorr, the taste is not even like the soup you can make with chicken broth in a powder form, least the fresh and homemade. I am still thinking about if i will buy it again, may be this one wasn't good, or the pasta wasn't tasty. At least the packaging is so Nice, i like it so much and the pasta's form was so funny