BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Italian Sausage (Pork, Salt, Spice, Bha/bht And Citric Acid To Preserve Flavor), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chinese Cabbage Extract, Citric Acid, Pork, Pork Fat, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Natural Smoke Flavoring.

Ashley A.
Florence, AL
Love this soup on a cold night with grilled cheese! Very good value and easy! Even though my Kroger doesn't have this specific one every time.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I love chunky soups! They are an easy to make meal that is filling enough to not have you running back to the pantry!
Janie S.
Evansville, IN
Enjoy this new flavor immensely! I like both Italian sausage and pepperoni. Italian food is my favorite type of food with Chinese being second. I usually leave a clean plate when eating either of these type foods. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good steak or pork chop too.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This one is my husbands favorite type of souo from campbell. He usually doesn't eat soups with sausage but this one he says it's very satisfying and the taste isn't too overpowering
Kristina J.
Kansas city, MO
It was reasonably priced but the taste wasn't what I thought. I'm not sure what I was expecting.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
This isn't the best soup by Campbell's. It tasted fake to me, the sausage didn't taste good what so ever. I was very disappointed with this soup. Would not recommend.
Sarah M.
This soup is pretty good but it is a little but spicy. If you like something with a little kick, I definitely recommend this. It is a newer soup so it might be harder to find but you can find it at Walmart
Michele P.
Scranton, PA
Love, love, love this soup! It has great flavor and is a good portion size. There is just enough spice in this soup.
Felicity M.
Im always reaching for this everytime I go to ghe store I love it and so doed my husband we just cant get enough
Kie S.
Tasty and filling, this is one of my favourites in the Campbell's chunky range. My family loves them too, and we often enjoy one for a weekend dinner during the colder months. Easy to prepare and in a large can for easily being shared. I like to add parmesan cheese and tabasco for something interesting.

Target