BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Italian Sausage (Pork, Salt, Spice, Bha/bht And Citric Acid To Preserve Flavor), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chinese Cabbage Extract, Citric Acid, Pork, Pork Fat, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Natural Smoke Flavoring.

Alyssa M.
I love the taste of the soup with the noodles and the pepper the only thing that I did not like about the soup was the pork in it it tasted real rubbery so I think in the future of Campbell's were just to do this soup without the pork it would be a lot better tasteing.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I love chunky soups! They are an easy to make meal that is filling enough to not have you running back to the pantry!
Jessica R.
Ansonia, CT
Campbell's Chunky Soups at its finest! On a cold night, this soup is great. The sausage and pepper combo is just right. There is not too much pepper taste to lose the sausage flavoring. The rigatoni noodles are a great shape noodle for this better than soup-stew.
Ashley A.
Florence, AL
Love this soup on a cold night with grilled cheese! Very good value and easy! Even though my Kroger doesn't have this specific one every time.
Felicity M.
Im always reaching for this everytime I go to ghe store I love it and so doed my husband we just cant get enough
Carlet A.
P.O. BOX 503745 CK MP Saipan
So delicious you can't get enough of it! One of my favorites when I'm feeling cold or had a flu.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I have had this soup since I was a kid and still love it and would purchase again
Brittany S.
Fort Erie , ON
A perfect go to for the chilly weekend days. From chicken and rice to Shepard's pie, there is a flavor for everyone. You can pick it up for approximately $1.20 at any grocery store. While the sodium count may be on the higher side, it's very delicious.
Janie S.
Evansville, IN
Enjoy this new flavor immensely! I like both Italian sausage and pepperoni. Italian food is my favorite type of food with Chinese being second. I usually leave a clean plate when eating either of these type foods. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good steak or pork chop too.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This one is my husbands favorite type of souo from campbell. He usually doesn't eat soups with sausage but this one he says it's very satisfying and the taste isn't too overpowering

Target