BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Italian Sausage (Pork, Salt, Spice, Bha/bht And Citric Acid To Preserve Flavor), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chinese Cabbage Extract, Citric Acid, Pork, Pork Fat, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Natural Smoke Flavoring.

Kristina J.
Kansas city, MO
It was reasonably priced but the taste wasn't what I thought. I'm not sure what I was expecting.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
This isn't the best soup by Campbell's. It tasted fake to me, the sausage didn't taste good what so ever. I was very disappointed with this soup. Would not recommend.
Alyssa M.
I love the taste of the soup with the noodles and the pepper the only thing that I did not like about the soup was the pork in it it tasted real rubbery so I think in the future of Campbell's were just to do this soup without the pork it would be a lot better tasteing.
Chelsea F.
This was good overall. Lots of ingredients and large pasta a sausage. The flavor was decent but something was off about the sauce and not just because it was canned. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again but it was ok.
Ashley A.
Florence, AL
Love this soup on a cold night with grilled cheese! Very good value and easy! Even though my Kroger doesn't have this specific one every time.
Amanda K.
Delta, BC
I love chunky soups! They are an easy to make meal that is filling enough to not have you running back to the pantry!
Sarah M.
This soup is pretty good but it is a little but spicy. If you like something with a little kick, I definitely recommend this. It is a newer soup so it might be harder to find but you can find it at Walmart
Kie S.
Tasty and filling, this is one of my favourites in the Campbell's chunky range. My family loves them too, and we often enjoy one for a weekend dinner during the colder months. Easy to prepare and in a large can for easily being shared. I like to add parmesan cheese and tabasco for something interesting.
Brittany S.
Fort Erie , ON
A perfect go to for the chilly weekend days. From chicken and rice to Shepard's pie, there is a flavor for everyone. You can pick it up for approximately $1.20 at any grocery store. While the sodium count may be on the higher side, it's very delicious.
Jessica R.
Ansonia, CT
Campbell's Chunky Soups at its finest! On a cold night, this soup is great. The sausage and pepper combo is just right. There is not too much pepper taste to lose the sausage flavoring. The rigatoni noodles are a great shape noodle for this better than soup-stew.

Target