BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Water, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Italian Sausage (Pork, Salt, Spice, Bha/bht And Citric Acid To Preserve Flavor), Enriched Pasta (Wheat Flour, Egg Whites, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Sugar, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spices, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Parmesan Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Chinese Cabbage Extract, Citric Acid, Pork, Pork Fat, Wheat Starch, Beef Extract, Natural Smoke Flavoring.

Alyssa M.
I love the taste of the soup with the noodles and the pepper the only thing that I did not like about the soup was the pork in it it tasted real rubbery so I think in the future of Campbell's were just to do this soup without the pork it would be a lot better tasteing.
Janie S.
Evansville, IN
Enjoy this new flavor immensely! I like both Italian sausage and pepperoni. Italian food is my favorite type of food with Chinese being second. I usually leave a clean plate when eating either of these type foods. Don't get me wrong I enjoy a good steak or pork chop too.
Sarah M.
This soup is pretty good but it is a little but spicy. If you like something with a little kick, I definitely recommend this. It is a newer soup so it might be harder to find but you can find it at Walmart
Jessica R.
Ansonia, CT
Campbell's Chunky Soups at its finest! On a cold night, this soup is great. The sausage and pepper combo is just right. There is not too much pepper taste to lose the sausage flavoring. The rigatoni noodles are a great shape noodle for this better than soup-stew.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
This isn't the best soup by Campbell's. It tasted fake to me, the sausage didn't taste good what so ever. I was very disappointed with this soup. Would not recommend.
Katia R.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This one is my husbands favorite type of souo from campbell. He usually doesn't eat soups with sausage but this one he says it's very satisfying and the taste isn't too overpowering
Chelsea F.
This was good overall. Lots of ingredients and large pasta a sausage. The flavor was decent but something was off about the sauce and not just because it was canned. I'm not sure if I would purchase it again but it was ok.
Ashley A.
Florence, AL
Love this soup on a cold night with grilled cheese! Very good value and easy! Even though my Kroger doesn't have this specific one every time.
Michele P.
Scranton, PA
Love, love, love this soup! It has great flavor and is a good portion size. There is just enough spice in this soup.
Felicity M.
Im always reaching for this everytime I go to ghe store I love it and so doed my husband we just cant get enough

Target