BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Pea Beans, Carrots, Cooked Ham - Water Added (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Sugar, Salt, Wheat Flour, Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Beta Carotene For Color, Pork Stock, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Onion Extract, Garlic Oil.

Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I was really excited for this for a quick ham bean soup when I want it instead of having to only wait for the leftover ham from the holidays to make. Sadly this does not come close. I’m not even comparing it to my families homemade kind. I love canned soup I’m not a hard critic but this one nope. It needs more flavor. I added more seasoning to it. It helped but I feel a canned soup should already be complete. I wouldn’t buy again. On the search for a better ham bean canned soup.
Rachel L.
Soo tastey, and its deff hardy like the title says. My son loves this soup, as well as I. Its always in my cabnets and we are always eating soups around my house. This is a very good quick and easy meal
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
One of my favorite flavor! Perfect portion for two. I always add hot sauce to my soup to add a little kick to it. Very affordable and sometimes there's coupons ! Definitely would recommend to others!