BY CAMPBELL'S

Soup that eats like a Meal®. see more...

Buy on Target
Jennifer F.
Freehold, NJ
I typically am not the biggest fan of plain chicken noodle soup (that's not my mom's) and creamy soups, but this soup had both and was surprisingly perfect for my work lunch. The combination of both together was better than I had expected. I would buy again.
Rose S.
Waco, TX
I'm going to give the Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup 3 stars.It wasn't that bad it's just I'm more of the old time noodle soup.Can't really give this a bad review. Just don't like creamy soups
Jamie C.
Rapid City, SD
I just recently discovered the Campbell's Chunky Creamy Chicken Noodle soup and let me tell you, I feel like I need to make up for lost time!!! I have probably had a can a week for the past 3 weeks and with the weather getting colder I see more in my future. They put plenty of chicken it the soup and the creaminess is the best . I would highly recommend this soup to try on a cold day.
Marysa L.
Toledo, OH
I'm a huge fan of the original chicken noodle and with the colder weather upon us in the north, I love the creamy option. It's a reasonable price for a can of soup and leaves me more satisfied since it's a heavier soup. The only problem I have is sometimes it feels like it can be too heavy, but definitely recommend it.
Ninoshka A.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite. If you're sick, or cold, or just want some yummy soup, Campbell's chicken noodle soup is for you. I bought it at Walmart but you can get it literally anywhere. It's very affordable. And very delicious. I recommend it to everyone.
Cullen C.
Boise, ID
This is really good soup, it has a nice balance of broth to non-broth items and is even good just straight out of the can if I'm feeling especially lazy 😂
Tammy S.
Riverdale, GA
This soup is so filling. It's a perfect combination of chuncky and creamy. It's perfect for a rainy day or any day. It's one of the best soups I've had.
Michelle L.
Bay City, MI
I love chicken noodle soup. It is the only kind I will eat
and Campbells is my go to soup. It is the first kind
brand that I look for.
Jaylin G.
La Grange, IL
It's really good I love the flavor it gives. Tastes homemade!! Could never get enough. It's the best chicken noodle soup there is!
Katey W.
This is my new favorite soup from Campbell's! It is so delicious and great for a quick lunch! My 3 yr old also enjoys it!