Campbell's® Chunky™ Creamy Chicken & Dumplings Soup uploaded by Jenna M.Campbell's® Chunky™ Creamy Chicken & Dumplings Soup uploaded by Jamie S.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Chicken Stock, Spaetzle Dumplings (Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Eggs, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor, Turmeric For Color), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Celery, Vegetable Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Green Beans, Peas, Modified Food Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Beta Carotene For Color, Flavoring, Spice, Dehydrated Chicken, Butter (Cream [Milk]), Dehydrated Cream (Cream, Soy Lecithin), Chicken Fat.

Katie M.
Reading, PA
I just ate this for lunch and I don't normally pack soup but I figured I'd give it a go. It was sooo good I ate all of it and was really full! It's very convenient and easy to pack along. To heat it up is easy and doesn't take long so you can actually enjoy your break eating instead of waiting for food to get done. Price is reasonably inexpensive and was much better then buying take out. Great options as well from the brand.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Favorite soup ever!! I don't even like peas, but it's not overpowering in this recipe. It's filling and hearty, but it's still relatively healthy, so I don't feel bad about eating a can to myself!! Makes a great dinner with a salad!
Aurora S.
This soup is one of my favorites. I always have it in my cabinet and whenever I do I always eat it. This soup is really good although, you may need to add salt. I would recommend this to everyone! It always satisfies my hunger.
Tiffany K.
Valley Stream, NY
I love these for lunch, especially since I'm a busy college student; it's quick and easy to prepare and it tastes good. Definitely keeps you full and it is worth the price. I would recommend it to anyone who is crunched on time and wants to eat something that is good.
Cassandra C.
Elwood, IN
This is my comfort soup. If I'm not in the mood to make a big dinner this is the go to soup for my family. We make this with some grilled cheese sandwiches. The soup is so creamy and has peas and carrots in it. I have yet to find anothet brand I like better.
Beverly C.
Manchester Township, NJ
Cambell`s Micro Chunky Chicken and Dumpling soup is my absolute favorite "meal" soup. Its filling and delicous and is very satisfying as a meal! I have to hide a can or 2 in my closet because they seam to disappear overnight! Now just thinking about it im hungry, hope no one found my stock :)
Frankie S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Favorite soup ever, and that's coming from someone who usually doesn't like soup at all. I hate veggies but this is honestly so good and the veggies don't have a super strong taste.
Haley G.
I love this soup and love its flavor. It is one of my favorites and usually the first soup I turn to when I am not feeling very well. I like how chunky the soup is and how I feel pretty full after I have a bowl of it
Danielle T.
Wilmington, DE
Campbell's is the only soup brand that I've found that isn't just broth. It has plenty of meat and especially this flavor has plenty of chicken and dumplings. I love the vegetables they add in as well. For a quick warm meal, Campbell's is the way to go.
Lindsey T.
Norfolk, VA
This is my all-time favorite canned soup! I love soup (it is my favorite kind of food) and I literally eat soup every single day for lunch (even during the summer). I eat this soup at least two times a week but sometimes more often. It is one of only maybe four canned soups I buy and I always buy more of this soup than the others so I eat it frequently. It is so creamy and delicious, as well as filling.