BY CAMPBELL'S

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Soup that eats like a meal®.

Trina M.
Bryan, TX
Personally I like the cham chowder without the corn. This soup is so fulling and I usually love to eat two can of it. I love how hearty it is, creamy and chunky. Love the clams and I tend to add just a tad of salt to give it more flavor. I would recommend it.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
A robust and hearty soup with excellent flavors and taste. Heats well in microwave and has a thick texture that is appealing for a hungry person. Filling and satisfying to eat, good by itself or with crackers or a bread and salad to make a more full meal.
Maggie W.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am a huge fan of Campbell's chowders. The size of packaging is perfect for a light meal and so easy to prepare even in the microwave. I personally would prefer if there was more soup and less of the ingredients, but I like the clam and corn chowder combination overall.
Amy P.
I freaking love clam chowder and I must say Campbells clam chowder get an A in my book! It's creamy and has lots of stuff in it and it tastes even better on a cold day!
Cindy S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best thing ever ! Clam chowder in a can ! Heat it up &ready to go ! So flavory ! My mouth waters as i type! Highly reccomend this brand ! So yummy &tasty! My fave clam chowder ! Havent tried other flavors but i bet they are tastyyyyyyy !
Efra C.
Fairfield, CA
very goooddd it leaves you wanting more, usually food in cans taste nasty and this one tastes like homemade which is a good thing. ill buy as much as i can if i had the extra money
Brigette S.
Norwalk , CA
Clam & corn chowder with bacon is my favorite soup to buy from Campbell chunky and it's very affordable and flavor so good. And you could get healthy choice too
Narumi T.
Nice and easy comfort food. Just $2.00 at Walmart, 5mins to cook and you can have good food that makes you feel like you really did cook!
jonel e.
My mom made clam chowder growing up and this tasted pretty much the same. It has a good clam flavor without being over powering.
Millie M.
Just tried this recently and found it delicious. Good texture and seasoning. It is a soup I would buy again.

Target