Campbell's® Chunky Spicy Chicken Quesadilla Soup uploaded by Darci M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Chicken Meat, Corn, Kidney Beans, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Vegetable Oil, Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Cayenne Peppers, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic), Dehydrated Onions, Wheat Flour, Salt, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Flavoring, Sugar, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Chicken Stock, Dehydrated Garlic, Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Chicken Fat, Yeast Extract, Sodium Phosphate, Chipotle Pepper, Spice, Soy Protein Isolate, Chicken Flavor (Chicken Stock, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat), Vinegar.

Taylor F.
Springville, NY
I had high hopes for this soup but it didn’t taste that great. It tasted kind of like a can and the cheese was pretty weird tasting. It also left a pretty bad after taste in my mouth. Definitely will not be trying again.
Rebecca M.
Freeport, FL
Good for a quick meal, but could use more meat. Love the taste but it just seems like it could use more stuff in it. The container is nice and easy to heat in the microwave, but does not insulate well and cools down very fast. Would recommend for on the go, but not much else.
Vicky C.
peterborough
This is sooooooo good!

I ate it as a soup but I'm going to buy some more and eat it with chips.

It's such good quality and tastes amazing!!!

Do affordable too, can't wait to get more
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
I don't have friends but I'm still going to be friends lol no phone no matter where my life has gone and your friends are still my life lol you know you can call it a phone
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This product is great for a quick lunch meal. It tastes just like a meal cooked over the stove. It's quick to fix and I recommend buying this product.
Kaitlyn A.
I haven't had this in the bowl but I love their soup to go in this flavor. It's just the right amount of flavor and portion size for a quick lunch.
Lindsey C.
These are the best! if you're a busy mom, these are great and super easy to eat. they taste wonderful and they're just a nice, quick meal!
Joy C.
Salem, IN
I love this soup! I throw it in my purse and take it to work and put it in the microwave and it's ready to eat! I love simple and tasty!
Brittney H.
Staunton, VA
So easy for my work day. Tastes great, the value and topped with the fact it's even a healthier option without lacking flavor.
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
Really yummy soup with a great taste creamy and a little bit spicy. Goes great with saltines. Great quality. Bought at meijers.
Joy C.
Salem, IN
Who else loves this soup?