BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Pea Beans, Corn, Chicken Meat, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Jalapeno Peppers, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Chipotle Adobo Puree (Water, Onion, Dehydrated Chipotle Peppers, Tomato Paste, Canola Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Garlic, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Spice), Modified Food Starch, Dehydrated Onions, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Smoked Paprika, Carrageenan, Potato Starch, Canola Oil, Flavoring. May Contain Traces Of Wheat

maryanna t.
Paducah, KY
Love the chunky soups, so good and very filling! We espically like the vegetable with beef. Taste just like homemade. We eat in winter about once a week. Price is pretty good for the amount u get! I'm sure very healthy and would recommend to anyone.
Gab C.
Mckeesport, PA
i love love love Campbell soup what do you expect my last name is Campbell it has became pricey over the years sadly so i try to get off brands of soup but if you can get it cheap it taste great i love it personally i mean it is a must try that is for sure
Katherine Y.
Merrick, NY
This is very delicious. It's easy to heat up via microwave or stove. There's no need to add water. It's nutritious and healthy. I'd buy this again. I only expect quality from Campbell's. I eat this maybe once a week. I would recommend to this others.
Lynn B.
Walterboro, SC
Erica   F.
I thought this would be good, but I didn't care for it. no thank you. It might be good with something, but i'm not sure if I will buy again.
Brandy G.
Gastonia, NC
I love this stuff! It is so good to warm up and eat on a cooold winter evening! The taste is divine! I love it with some good bread!
Alexis S.
Harrisburg , SD
I love Campbell soup in general. I'm not a big meat eater by any means but the chunky line by Campbell is soooo good and flavorful!
Jenny R.
This is something that I grab on the go, often when I have to get out the door quick for work without time to prepare a lunch
Ashley T.
This is really good and filling. When you are just home and don't feel like going out. This is awesome and so convenient.
Janet C.
These chuncky soups are are so hearty and filling, great for when you are sick. The price is worth enjoying the flavor.