Campbell's Chunky Soup Sirloin Burger With Country Vegetables uploaded by Simona C.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Chunky™ Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup.
Now! Tastes even better!
Soup That Eats Like A Meal®.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Janie H.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Foodie Expert
For canned soup this stuff is pretty tasty. I like the convinence of the can having a pop top and there is a good portion in the can. It seems more healthy than some brands and there is a good mixture of meat and veggies. I would recommend this as a quick and easy lunch plan or for a night when you just do not want to cook.
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
Something i can always have for a lunch if i want something really full of flavor. if they were a bit more on the lower pricing i would often buy it but they are 1.98 and thats a bit much for a can of soup..i love the flavors of this one and classic chicken noodle.
Zoe' B.
Zoe' B.
Morgan City, LA
Campbell's Chunky Soup with sirloin burger and veggies is my favorite. I eat it usually once a week in the winter time. It has great flavor and is very good for the price. I love the way it is seasoned just a little, because I love to add my own seasoning.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Linden, TX
This makes a very quick and easy meal on cooler days. My husband and I both like this product and I'm pretty picky when it comes to soup. I recommend this as a quick lunchbox staple or a filling supper on busy nights.
Heather C.
Heather C.
Warsaw, MO
This is my favorite vegetable style soup! The flavors and the sirloin burger and perfect. I only will buy the Campbell's Chunky brand because the others don't have the great flavor.
Tamitra T.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Just tried this variety for the first time and I love it. While it is good on it's own, I also like it over rice. Very filling.
Arielle R.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
Foodie Expert
I love this soup! Whenever the cool weather starts to roll in I can't wait to get my hands on chunky sirloin burger. It's so delicious and hearty and fills you up just the right amount. It's affordable and I always suggest my friends and family give it a try.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Foodie Expert
Absolutely disgusting. The "broth" had a weird gravy consistency, and the meat tases like for food with the texture of soggy meatloaf.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Omaha, NE
This is me and one of my son's favorites!! We add this to a box of macncheese. Tastes AMAZING!!!!!! Veggies and the mini burgers taste great. Perfect thickness to the broth. Found everywhere and affordable.
Haley P.
Haley P.
This was my favorite soup growing up only second to my grandmothers homemade vegetable soup! It does have a lot of sodium in it so I try not to eat it quite as often... but when you're sick this one really hits the spot!