BY CAMPBELL'S #66 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Chicken Stock, Spaetzle Dumplings (Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Eggs, Enriched Durum Wheat Flour [Durum Wheat Flour, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Salt, Spices, Natural Flavor, Turmeric For Color), Chicken Meat, Carrots, Celery, Vegetable Oil, Peas, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Corn, Modified Food Starch, Water, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Flavoring, Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Protein Concentrate, Cream (Milk), Onions, Chicken Fat, Chicken Broth, Spices, Cane Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sodium Phosphate, Soy Protein Isolate, Yeast Extract, Potato Flour, Onions, Beta Carotene For Color, Chicken, Sunflower Lecithin, Carrots**. **dehydrated

Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
One of my favorite parts of winter is being able to warm up with a nice bowl of Campbell's chunky pub style chicken pot pie!
It tastes so delicious, it's filling, and it's hearty enough to be a meal on its own!
I really like the dumplings and that the chicken are larger pieces I also really like the veggies and the broth!
It's creamy and delectable!
How can't you love it!
It's my favorite canned soup out!
savannah j.
Eagle, MI
Normally soup with dumplings in it grosses me out bc they’re so soggy. But Cambell’s has managed to nail it, a great taste, and no soggy dough balls! Excellent for a winter meal, plus each serving has enough to actually fill you up!
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Love this one! I have tried others and while they are bad, the pot pie is my favorite. I love that the container is convenient for bringing to work and prep is quick. I can see where some may think it is sort of bland but i like that it isn't overwhelming. It has a nice potpie flavor, and is probably as close to homemade as you'll get out of a can/container.  Campbell's Chunky Soup Pub-Style Chicken Pot Pie
Kristina M.
Sarasota , FL
I love buying these because they are easy to make and no need to dirty a bowl. They are perfect for me to take to work at the hospital and I always store one in my locker in case I want a snack or don't bring lunch one day. I really like this flavor and there are a few others too. The chicken doesn't taste fake it tastes like real rotisserie chicken.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I don't know whether it was because I was sick but I hate this one. I ended up throwing this away an got regular chicken noodle soup. The taste was dull and not enough chicken. I put it in the same category as their sausage gumbo. 😔
Rachel W.
Saginaw , MI
Kampbell chunky pop style chicken pot pie is one of my favorites. I would buy this again. Very good value and I never have any problems. This is a very healthy alternative and has many vegetables in it. Highly recommend this if you're looking for something new! :)
Gina S.
I love eating soups in the winter, they just help to warm up your core. I saw this at the local grocery store last week, thought it looked yummy so I decided to give it a try. I am so glad I did!! It was delicious and so filling. It will be added to my grocery lists for the rest of winter no doubt!
Katie P.
Lexington, KY
This is so good and so easy to make!! A perfect easy meal for someone who wants something that tastes homecooked! Very good value and I would definetly buy this again! I recommend it to anyone
Elizabeth D.
Seminole , OK
This is my favorite canned soup. It is so filling and delicious. It is affordable. Great for dinner or lunch. Awesome with crackers. I have repurchased multiple times. I would recommend to others. Will repurchase again.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
This is my favorite chunky style soup. It is called Pub style chicken pot pie it is just like creamy chicken noodle soup
. It has celery peas carrots chicken and little Dough Bites with a creamy soup , perfect for a cold day