Campbell's®	Chunky Soup Mushroom Swiss Burger

Campbell's® Chunky Soup Mushroom Swiss Burger

BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Beef Stock, Potatoes, Water, Seasoned Beef Sirloin Burgers (Sirloin Beef, Reconstituted Onions, Potato Extract, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavoring, Mustard), Mushrooms, Diced Tomatoes In Tomato Juice, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Vegetable Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Dehydrated Onions, Flavoring, Swiss Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Soy Protein Concentrate, Caramel Color, Butter (Cream), Spice, Dehydrated Mushrooms, Whey.

Campbell's®	Chunky Soup Mushroom Swiss Burger
Campbell's® Chunky Soup Mushroom Swiss Burger
Buy on Target*
Jaelyn D.
Menifee , AR
Love these soups! Easy to fix! You can add more ingredients as you please and they actually are filling! Sometimes the steak or meaty ones don't really have much meat in them but they're still great! And fit perfectly in a soup mug!
Monica H.
Columbus, MS
This is pretty good for soup. It's a very hearty soul. You do t feel like your eating something healthy. I purchased it at Walmart for a few dollars. If you like burgers, you must try it.
Tiffany H.
Jonesboro, GA
I'm not a big fan of soup but I ate the entire can in minutes. It was so delicious. All the flavors were present and authentic. It goes great over mashed potatoes or white rice
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I didn't have this flavor Hubby does I personally had the chicken soup and it is so good! There's real pieces of chicken and vegetables in it. It tastes really good and is easy to make microwave done
Rachel B.
Louisville, KY
This soup was decent, but I typically don't eat canned soups. I'm used to homemade soup with stock made from scratch, so it is hard to compare the two. In a bind, I would eat this soup. I like that it has more substance than a lot of canned soups. I would eat it again.
Sadie B.
Not a fan on this flavor of soup, but all the other ones they have are very yummy! I personally love the baked potato one! Super good!! It's my go to soup when I'm on the go, or in the mood for some hot yummy soup!
Kate P.
Tampa, FL
I'm actually not one to eat these packaged soups... I prefer homemade soups but I like to keep a couple cans in the pantry for my dad in case he's looking for a quick meal. I won't try it because of the mushrooms but he absolutely loves it!
Bruce D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'm already a fan of this brand soup.

This flavor was a definite hit! Very robust and flavorful. I'm usually not a fan of mushrooms but I blended well with the soup.
Tessa Z.
Classic and flavorful, but I would say it isn't the best that Campbell's could do. Definitely something to try, though!
Brittany B.
DEBARY, FL
This is a good go to snack or a good way to get warm in the winter. I enjoyed the chunks of meat and it taste good.