GroceryPantryCampbell's
Campbell's Chunky Soup, Hearty Beef Barley Soup, 188 Ounce Can

Campbell's® Chunky® Soup, Hearty Beef Barley Soup, 18.8 Ounce Can

by Campbell's

Campbell’s® Chunky® Hearty Beef Barley Soup is a satisfying bowl of comfort. Savor the flavors of simmered chunks of beef, carrots and potatoes stewed with toasted barley. You’ll warm your soul with our hearty spoonfuls of this ready to eat soup and fuel your everyday hustle with our rendition of stick-to-your-ribs soup. Campbell's® Chunky® Hearty Beef Barley Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®.. When you need food that works as hard as you do, grab Campbell's® Chunky® soups. Our big flavor, big pieces and bold ingredients will help you fight back when NFL-sized hunger hits. Available in hearty varieties and tastes that don’t stop, Campbell's® Chunky® soups fill you up and fuel your everyday hustle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Campbell's® Chunky® Soup, Hearty Beef Barley Soup, 18.8 Ounce Can!
Esther  P.
Tiny, ON
Purchased at: Real Canadian Superstore
Love the soup. Quick to heat up on stove. I like to have it with toast & butter. Gave my boyfriend a bowl of it and he said it’s the best beef soup he’s ever tried. I will continue to purchase and recommend to others.
jami B.
Ava, NY
Campbells hearty beef barley soup is is so good, Nice big chunks of tender beef, nice sized vegetables, and a great portion of barley. It has the perfect thickness not watery and a really great flavor. Very affordable
Katie C.
Niagara Falls
I find Campbell's soup has a lot of sodium, but they do offer low sodium options. They have really good flavor.
Kate B.
Lincoln, NE
The barley is what I love most about this soup, and the brown sauce is very comforting in my opinion.
Denise M.
Campbell's Chunky Hearty Beef Barley Soup has great taste. I like the ration amount of noodles, vegetables, and beef. Has great taste.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
Campbell is just a household name my family has used for years. I love this soup because it is so filling. When I'm feeling bad it starts to make me feel good. I love the variety of flavors offered so I tend to switch it up every now and then. I buy Campbell's soup for all my family
Lauryn W.
This is my 2nd favorite soup Progresso soup if i cant find Progresso but its still as tasty not better
Hailey L.
Honestly, I find any Campbell's soups that contain meat to be extremely off-putting, so I tend to only eat their meatless soups. The meat they use tends to be very low quality and either stringy, fatty, or full of cartilage. Not appealing at all. I find the beef barley particularly unappetizing because the broth is on the watery side. No thank you!
Tess A.
Kingston, ON
For days that I can't get warm or just want a feel better food, I always pick up a can of Campbell's chunky hearty beef barley soup!! It always warms me up.
Lena W.
Owensboro, KY
Campbell's has always been part of my family as long as I can remember. It make you feel better after you have eating it. I don't know if anyone hasn"t try Campbell's if you haven't than you need to get you some.

Looking for your answer?