Food & SnacksSoups & BrothsCampbell's
Campbell's Chunky Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup, 188 Ounce Can

by Campbell's

Campbell's® Chunky® Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup takes all the best flavors of a baked potato and creates them into something satisfying and spoonable. Big chunks of fresh and baked potatoes, cheddar cheese and flavorful bacon create a fill-you-up, ready to eat soup that's made to tackle even the heartiest appetite. Campbell's® Chunky® Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. . When you need food that works as hard as you do, grab Campbell's® Chunky® soups. Our big flavor, big pieces and bold ingredients will help you fight back when NFL-sized hunger hits. Available in hearty varieties and tastes that don’t stop, Campbell's® Chunky® soups fill you up and fuel your everyday hustle.

I love cream soups - what are your favorites that you would recommend?
Start your review of Campbell's® Chunky® Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup, 18.8 Ounce Can!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Campbell's® Chunky® Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup, 18.8 Ounce Can uploaded by Jenn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like a loaded baked potato soup, this is definitely one to try out. It's very rich and although chunky it's creamy. Just right for a cold night or if you are sick. Like all of their chunky soups, this one will fill you up. I lie adding a dollop of sour cream on top, but it really isn't necessary. Just a great soup to keep on hand. Price is cheap for a cozy meal. #lunch #cozynight #quickdinner #food #family #pantry #soup #CampbellsSoup #chunkysoup #bakedpotatosoup #potatosoup [product:campbell's®-chunky-baked-potato-with-cheddar-&-bacon-bits-soup]
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Replaced the steak and potato soup as my favorite! Add some heavy cream, a little cheese, club crackers and a salad. Again best simple dinner ever. Maybe not best, but pretty darn close with soups it's hard to get me to steer away from what I like, this is a winner hands down.
CiCi D.
Hemet, CA
Don't get me wrong, I'd much rather have homemade over canned any day but if I had to choose my fav it would definitely be this guy. Sometimes you just don't want to cook. This has great flavor, nice chunks of potatoes and bacon. I just wish it was a little on the cheese side.
Shekita H.
Campbell's® Chunky® Soup, Baked Potato with Cheddar & Bacon Bits Soup, 18.8 Ounce Can uploaded by Shekita H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This product is a family favorite. The product is so chunky and flavorful. The creamy potatoes makes it so filling. The bacon and cheese makes this product even more delicious. This item is not just seasonal. It can be enjoyed anytime of the year.
Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok for a canned potato soup this isn't bad. O feel like it can use a little more spices for flavor to be honest. I usually add more cheese because I lobe cheese.
allie D.
Heber Springs, AR
Quick and easy lunch to keep at the office, just pop it in the microwave for a few minutes and viola you have your lunch!
Krista T.
Let me start of by saying, I am not a soup person, but I love creamy potato soups, usually of the homemade variety. When I was sick recently I had a craving for potato soup and not having the energy to stand over a stove, I purchased two cans on this baked potato soup. For me the taste was very off. I cannot put my finger on it. It is creamy and has a cheese factor to it. The bacon was very scarce. I figured the off taste was because I was ill. When I ate the second can after recovering from my illness, I found the soup still had that really odd, off taste. I had my husband taste it and he agreed that it was not good and that something that he could not put his finger on was bad about it. I will not be buying this soup for my family again.
Mildred M.
west lafayette Indiana
Purchased at: Walmart
My grandkids just love this stuff... I make it when they visit my house... its very easy to make but it does take a little time to make...
Diana B.
New Providnce, NJ
We actually got this for my toddler - I love soup and he was always coming over to investigate when I was eating and asking for some - he loves all the ingredients so we gave this a try and he likes it! The potatoes are a little strange but the soup itself is really tasty
Taylor C.
Parma, OH
One of my go to Campbell’s soups! I can’t have many noodle soups due to my gluten sensitivity but this is now one of my all time favorites when I want soup without making my own. 100% recommend and very filling.