Campbell's  Chunky Soup

Campbell's Chunky Soup

BY CAMPBELL'S #20 in Soup & Broth

When youre hungry, you need chunky. The soup that eats like a meal. chunky soup is on a mission to fill you up, without weighing you down. Choose from over 30 flavors filled with big pieces of meat and vegetables. chunky soup is the easy, delicious way to fill your nfl-size hunger.- campbells chunky healthy request soups are certified heart-healthy by the american heart association, so you can enjoy the bold, hearty flavor chunky soups with less sodium than our regular varieties.- campbells chunky microwavable soups let you take your favorite variety to work, school or anywhere when you are on the go!- chunky chili... see more...

Campbell's  Chunky Soup
Campbell's Chunky Soup
  • "I love that the base is not that thicker chicken stock type stuff in the traditional chicken noodle, i just find that even after diluted it stays pretty salty." in 35 reviews
  • "Living in Seattle we are a bit spoiled by really good seafood and specifically excellent clam chowder Cambells chunky version is neither." in 14 reviews
  • "I love putting the Chipotle Chicken soup over rice because it's a filling, quick meal perfect for dinner and has just enough to feed two people. " in 11 reviews
  • "Campbell's Chunky soup takes the greatness of Campbell's soup and adds big chunks of meat and vegetables to make it even better!" in 10 reviews
  • "When If find the flavors I like the soup is a very filling and low-cost meal." in 9 reviews
brittany d.
Tunkhannock, PA
Review for: Hearty Italian Style Wedding more...
I am not a big soup fan. However when I was not feeling well last weekend, my boyfriend when to ShopRite and got me a few cans of  Campbell's Chunky Soup  that were on sale. I was pleasantly surprised. The broth had a good taste and the soup was yummy as well as filling. I went back and got three more cans in different flavors.
Payton C.
Bryant , IA
Review for: Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Microwavable Containers more...
I love these products. There are super fast and fill me up. I love any kind of soup with potatoes, meat, and vegetables. I eat this regularly. Soup is for sure one of my favorite things to eat, at any time of the year. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys these kinds of soups.
Stephanie R.
Campbell's Chunky Soups are the only soups I like to buy when I don't want to cook. First of all, the packaging makes it easier to take it on the go. The price depends on the store you buy it from, but it goes around $2.50 and $3 most of the time, so they are affordable, although, the canned version is around the same price and has a bit more in it. There are a ton of different flavors and varieties of the soups so there is always something to try new. My favorite is the Sirloin Burger and the Beef flavored soups. Each soup has a ton of flavor, and the meats are always tender so it is easy to chew. Overall, Chunky soups are a really good product that everyone will enjoy.
virginia m.
Trumansburg
Campbell is a good soup brand. These are perfect for lunches or anything really. They have a lot of soup in them and taste really good. The container is microwave safe so you can just heat it up and go! Not really expensive and healthier than a lot of other brands . I would recommend this to others.
Heather W.
I like Campbell's Chunky Healthy Request Sirloin quite a bit.  I always add garlic powder and hot sauce. Sometimes I mix it up and add a teaspoon of cognac by itself. This soup has a bunch of vegetables and it's filled with big chunks of beef. It is a great basis for a nice wintertime meal, that is ready in two to three minutes. I have been eating this for years and I have always been satisfied with the product. This soup is perfect with Saltines.
Amber S.
Review for: Chicken Corn Chowder Healthy Request more...
Campbell's Chunky chicken corn chowder is hands down one of my favorite soups. Not the healthiest version, but they do make a lighter version. Great flavor! Could use a little more chicken, but it's still so good!
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
My favorite soup! It's so yummy and full of flavor the meat and vegetables are fresh tasting and it's great to have on those cold winter days. I've eaten this basically most of my life and I will rebuy again.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love these soups. They're always yummy and they have tons of different soups to choose from. My top favorites are Sirloin Burger and Chicken Corn Chowder. I always eat these with rice or mashed potatoes.
Emma D.
It's the perfect portion for whenever I want soup. I used to just heat up full cans but I would fell way to full because i'd eat it all. I like to eat soup whenever I feel sad because it makes me feel better
Amanda C.
This soup is so yummy and convenient for on the go. It can be a little messy in the microwave but the flavor is worth it. I love the little burger pieces. So delicious! Great soup for a good price!
Connie F.
Talladega, AL
Do you prefer to have Campbell's soups or the other brands of chunky ?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
What is your favorite kind of Chunky soup?
Tracy B.
Who else loves the taste of this soup ?
Brianna L.
Dekalb, IL
Are these vegetarian?
Melissa P.
Is this filling? Do you eat 1 can in a serving or 1/2 a can as 1 serving?