BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Season Cooked Beef (Contains Up To 10% Solution Of Beef Broth, Salt, Sodium Phosphate, Spices), Roasted Onions, Green Peppers, Vegetable Oil, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Wheat Flour, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Salt, Beef Fat, Flavoring (Flavoring, Enzyme Modified Butterfat [Butterfat (Milk), Water, Soy Lecithin, Tocopherol, Enzymes]), Monosodium Glutamate, Granular Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Soy Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Onions, Enzyme Modified Cheese (Made From Cheddar, Swiss And Blue Cheese [Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Water, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Phosphates, Enzymes, Salt, Xanthan Gum), Semisoft Cheese (Milk, Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Blue Cheese (Milk, Salt, Cultures, Enzymes), Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Vinegar, Spice.

Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN
I enjoy eating this meal on rather cold days. You can warm it up on the stove or in the microwave. I usually pair it with dinner rolls. I would suggest they put more steak in it. The thickness of the cheese depends on how long you warm it up. I tend to add a slices of Swiss to thicken it .
Kristina Z.
Richland, WA
I love this Philly-Style Cheesesteak soup it's the only Campbell's soup I can really eat, I'm really picky and a lot of soups I've tried from them just taste too watered down or too plain and have no flavor whatsoever, but this one is my favorite it's tastes just like I imagined it would. It's has a creamy cheesy taste which I absolutely love and the beef pieces are perfect sized that they don't ever fall off the spoon, the soup has a very nice flavorful taste overall! I always buy these soups, they're my favorite by far!
Lindsey C.
Dunlap, TN
Doesn't taste a thing like a Philly cheesesteak sandwich. The cheese flavored based used for the liquid has no taste at all, nor does the steak. And adding potatoes to make it a soup was an awful idea. Don't bother trying it. A major tasteless disappointment.