Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by monique m.Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by monique m.Campbell's Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup uploaded by Antumn M.

BY CAMPBELL'S

Campbell's® Chunky Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup.
Cooked with care in the USA®.
Soup that eats like a Meal®.
U.S. Inspected and passed by department of agriculture. see more...

Buy on Target*
Brittany W.
This soup is delicious. Whenever I make grill cheese I make this soup to go with it. It's cheap and fills you up. It can easily be made in the microwave or in the stove. I'm always satisfied when I eat this soup.
Tina V.
My #1 choice to eat when I'm sick. It has the beef/protein and vegetables needed to balance out your diet when you feel ill. It's flavorful and hearty without being too rich. I don't recommend eating this all the time but when feeling like not eating anything, this is the best thing to keep your appetite up.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great soup. I prefer serving it with rice..I add extra broth to bring out more favors and it's one of my favorites during the winter. Very hearty but there's a lot of veggies to go around.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
Great soup. Love to just grab and go when I am in a hurry. For canned soup this stuff is taisty and sooooo easy. It's not too expensive for the amount you get and the convinence it offers. It has plenty of veggies and meat in the mix. Over all I find it to be one of my favorites.
Richard C.
The Chunky vegetable beef soup is one of my favorites in their line. Some of the other varieties have almost a gravy consistency whereas this one tastes more like a homemade soup. Plenty of meat and veggies in there to fill you up too!
Brittany C.
Campbell's Vegetable Beef Soup it delicious! It is really rich and has a gravy texture for the soupy part. I would suggest this soup to anyone, it's perfect for a rainy or cold winter day.
Payton P.
Gambrills, MD
This product is a great product for you and your kids. It has a spectacular taste for a soup. I think everyone should try it.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
I consider the beef veg my favorite. Big chucks of meat and seasoned just right for that great taste. Definitely recommend trying!
A P.
I love this soup it kind of reminds me of my moms homemade vegetable soup. I love to warm this up on a chilly night.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
Actually had this last night! So good on a cold night. My favorite type of comfort soup.