BY CAMPBELL'S

Ingredients :

Water, Potatoes, Cooked Ham - Water Added (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Sodium Phosphates, Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Nitrite), Vegetable Oil, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Reconstituted Skim Milk, Dehydrated Cream, Salt, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Pork Stock, Spice, Sunflower Lecithin, Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Enzyme Modified Butter, Natural Smoke Flavoring, Whey Protein Concentrate, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Oleic Acid, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil, Whey, Soy Lecithin, Acetic Acid.

Jessica C.
Albertville
This is my favorite soup ever! It is the most delicious thing to come from a can! I even got my friend obsessed with this stuff! I could eat two cans at a time! Sooooooo gooooood!
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
I love chunky soups I'm not crazy about this one though I usually buy a bunch I like and get a few I haven't tried yet they have a big selection to choose from and its a nice hardy quick meal.
Ashleigh M.
Liberty, MO
This one was okay but all together I'm not a big fan of Chunky's soup. I typically don't feel good after I eat it and I'm not sure why. It's a pretty heavy soup and I think that's why I don't like it
Payton G.
Kent, OH
Please don't eat this. It tastes so bad and I usually always love potato soup! It just has an awful flavor.