Campbell's® Chunky New England Clam Chowder uploaded by Mallory E.Campbell's® Chunky New England Clam Chowder uploaded by Jill R.Campbell's® Chunky New England Clam Chowder uploaded by Kat L.

BY CAMPBELL'S #54 in Soup & Broth

Ingredients :

Clam Stock, Potatoes, Clams, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/or Soybean), Celery, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Modified Food Starch, Salt, Water, Wheat Flour, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sugar, Dehydrated Onions, Spices, Sodium Phosphate, Flavoring (Contains Cod), Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Celery Extract, Onion Extract, Succinic Acid, Dehydrated Butter (Cream, Salt), Buttermilk, Soy Sauce (Soybeans, Wheat, Salt), Enzyme Modified Butter, Whey Protein Concentrate, Nonfat Dry Milk, Enzyme Modified Butter Fat And Oil, Whey, Soy Lecithin.

Lynn B.
This is so yummy when it is cold outside. Very good for a commercial product that is mass produced. It nice a nice balance of clam flavor. It’s thick and chunky with potatoes. Very filling. I’ve bought it for years.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love clam chowder and when it’s cold, I am always craving a bowl of it. This can of clam chowder is easy to make—just don’t forget to add equal parts of water to it. I like the taste and I like making it a bit creamier. You can also substitute milk for water to make it more creamy.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Yummy clam chowder. Pro nice thick texture a very good genuine taste. Affordable lunch that’s easy to prepare and eats like a real meal with 12 grams of protein. I’m a repeat customer and I would recommend this product.
Noura I.
I love this soup, it s filing and it s warming too. It s not salty and you can really have it for a quick lunch or dinner. It is filing a you don't need anything beside it. I sometimes add some water to it while heating. The package is good for two adults portions.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Just had this for lunch yesterday! I love the flavor, they really got it on the nail with not overdoing ingredients and keep the thickness to a minimum while not making the soup too watery.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
Clam chowder is my favorite soup. I like from almost any brand. They make really good soups in general but this one is my favorite one from then. Very easy to prepare and not expensive at all. I’m satisfied.
Denise G.
This New England Clam Chowder soup by Campbell's is very tasty and not too watery like some other brands.  Easy to heat up on the stove or in the microwave.  I've tried other brands, but I always come back to this one.  Yes, I would recommend this soup.
J Davis M.
Montgomery, AL
Campbell's Chunky Soup New England Clam Chowder is my favorite soup of all time and Campbells makes it taste nearly as good as the restaurants on Monterrey's boardwalk. If it wasn't so high in calories, I could eat this with a genuine NY hardroll every night for dinner!!
Linda S.
One of my favorite soups! It's a good creamy broth- not too thin, not too thick. The potato and clam pieces could be larger but it is a very flavorful soup. It's mid priced for soup but the quality makes it worth it. I would recommend it.
Brina S.
Phoenix, AZ
Campbell's chunky new England clam chowder is so good! You can eat it with some crackers when you don't really feel like making something to eat. Its quick to heat up in the microwave or on the stove its easy to eat it doesn't have a bad after taste its perfect to eat by your self or with someone else.

back